Windows 10: Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had a strange email returned from a colleague today. He sent me a screen capture of an email from me that got flagged up on his MacBook Pro.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steverido, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Steverido Win User

Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update

I had a strange email returned from a colleague today.

He sent me a screen capture of an email from me that got flagged up on his MacBook Pro.

This email was sent only to him and yet had multiple email addresses of people that I know in it too. There was also a line in it showing http://themythoffargus.com/give.php?steve

I ran antivirus and malwarebytes and nothing flagged up.

Has anyone else had strange stuff going on?

I am running Windows 10.

:)

Steverido, Aug 12, 2015
  2. Paul150 Win User

Multiple hotmail/outlook email accounts not syncing on Windows 8 Phone

I have several Hotmail / outlook email accounts - for example (please note these are not my real email addresses)

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** (which is my original Hotmail address),

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

On my desktop and laptop in Outlook 2013 and Office 365, emails sent to each account show up in the proper inbox. When I added *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my Windows 8 Phone, the only emails I get in their inboxes on the phone are emails sent to my original
    Hotmail address. The mail sent to the outlook accounts works fine on the desktop and laptop, but does not download to the phone. It is not just outlook accounts, I have secondary Hotmail accounts with the same issue.

Paul150, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Outlook 2013 is not syncing custom folders, only the default folders

Hi,

Since upgrading to Windows 10, my install of Outlook 2013 fails to sync subfolders from my work mail server.

Inbox, Sent and Trash (default folders) all sync just fine and I'm able to send/receive emails.

The issue is that when I drag an email to a subfolder, out of the inbox, it gets transferred to the folder but I'm unable to see it.

I've confirmed using other devices that the email is indeed in the subfolder but it doesn't show up on this specific Outlook install.

The emails that do show up in the subfolders are emails that had synced prior to updating to Windows 10. Post Windows 10 emails no longer show up in the folders.

Additionally, I've tested my Outlook 2013 instance on my Windows 8.1 laptop and that works fine. It's just the Windows 10 install of Outlook 2013 that's failing to display new emails in subfolders.

Any ideas?

HoboJoe1848, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update

1. Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Email Addresses Sent

2. Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013: Following updating my computer with three MS updates including Windows 10, version 20H2 and my Outlook 2013 was no longer able to retrieve my yahoo email. Has anyone else seen this issue?...
  3. Email / system virus Windows 10 / outlook 2013

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email / system virus Windows 10 / outlook 2013: Good morning. On thursday 6th August we started to receive a number of malicious emails from our ionos mailboxes. These emails are copies of emails we have previously received from a known sender. Essentially, I will have received an email from a known sender at some...
  4. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update: Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the last time this occured 9 months ago, the Microsoft agent reset some of the settings on a page I do not recognize or know how...
  5. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  6. Outlook 2013 Address book

Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  7. Email address's in Outlook

Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  8. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  9. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  10. Outlook 2013 and email links...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...