Windows 10: Email aliases now included in Gmail search results

Discus and support Email aliases now included in Gmail search results in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing When you search for an email address in Gmail, we'll now show all emails associated with that specific address and any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Email aliases now included in Gmail search results

Source: Google Workspace Updates: Email aliases now included in Gmail search results

:)

Brink, Feb 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Email aliases

Hello Mickey.Jim:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your email question. It sounds like this is an issue on the Microsoft account end and not the phone's end. My suggestion is to sign into
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft and reorganize your account and aliases.

I would suggest removing all the current aliases attached to your account. After they have been removed, readd them to your account. Please add the alias you would like to be your primary first. I might suggest not adding any others until you verify this
    is working properly. Once you have set up the new alias, restart your phone and monitor behavior.

If you continue to notice issues with how you are receiving mails, just on the phone. Describe for us how things work on the phone and how things work when you check your email on a computer or tablet.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 11, 2021
  4. Email aliases now included in Gmail search results

Setting for Cortana, Device Search History, and Search Online & Include Web Results

Hello Simmons,

A quick question before proceed:

Are you referring to hide search bar option?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Right click on the search bar.

• Select search option.

• Now click on the hidden option.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Email aliases now included in Gmail search results

1. Email aliases now included in Gmail search results - Similar Threads - Email aliases included

2. How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results: Hello,Is it possible to have content in my OneNote files show up as results when using the Win10 search feature? I do find the content when inside OneNote and use the "Find" feature.Regards George...
  3. How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results: Hello,Is it possible to have content in my OneNote files show up as results when using the Win10 search feature? I do find the content when inside OneNote and use the "Find" feature.Regards George...
  4. Aliases email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Aliases email: One of my aliases was deleted by mistake. I need to recover the email. what do I do to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aliases-email/e79d9293-bd9b-4fd9-b75e-95c13018b7bf
  5. How to include OneNote for windows 10 search results within Windows Search

in Cortana
    How to include OneNote for windows 10 search results within Windows Search: How can I configure the windows search index so it will find match results within the OneNote for windows notebooks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-include-onenote-for-windows-10-search/7b031e40-90a5-4d57-95c8-1faf772b9964
  6. Add other email aliases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add other email aliases: Hi How do I add other email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-other-email-aliases/5afb9f2a-a8a6-4718-bd46-a5f17db4435f
  7. Web search results not included in search bar

in Cortana
    Web search results not included in search bar: To whom it may concern, I updated from Windows 10 Home 1803 to 1903 yesterday June 19th 2019. Everything seemed fine after that until I discovered that the web searches are no longer included in my searches from the search bar. It only displays local content from my docs,...
  8. Are Outlook 2010 items included in search results?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Are Outlook 2010 items included in search results?: Whenever I performed a "Search programs and files" in Windows 7, the results included items from my Outlook 2010 data (e.g. contacts, messages, tasks). However, those items don't turn up in the Windows 10 search results, even though my Outlook PST files are listed in the...
  9. Search results not including settings, eg Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search results not including settings, eg Windows update: When I press the Windows key and type "update", "Windows update" isn't returned in the results list. It was working a few days ago. I might have tweaked indexing options (but the indexer is still active) but there is no button to return this to default (it may not be...
  10. Remove email from Search results

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove email from Search results: Anyone know how I can remove Thunderbird emails from Search results? Can't find a way to stop them from coming up. Many thanks 46162