Windows 10: Email and Accounts Settings

Discus and support Email and Accounts Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Email and Accounts settings are not working in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rgts1, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Rgts1 Win User

Email and Accounts Settings

Email and Accounts settings are not working in Windows 10.

:)

Rgts1, Dec 17, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 9, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Email and Accounts Settings

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Email and Accounts Settings

1. Email and Accounts Settings - Similar Threads - Email Accounts Settings

2. Email and accounts Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email and accounts Settings: On my computer I have a slightly lighter version of windows 10 and it seems that it didn't come with an option "Email and accounts" and I would like to know if there is any way I can activate this even if it is by a registry key or something of the type...
  3. Email and accounts Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and accounts Settings: On my computer I have a slightly lighter version of windows 10 and it seems that it didn't come with an option "Email and accounts" and I would like to know if there is any way I can activate this even if it is by a registry key or something of the type...
  4. Email and accounts Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts: Windows 11: Under Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts, I have the administrator set up under a Comcast email that is not compatible with Windows 11. When I click on Account Settings, Manage, I am prompted to enter a password for this Comcast account. However, this Comcast...
  6. Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts

Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts: Windows 11: Under Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts, I have the administrator set up under a Comcast email that is not compatible with Windows 11. When I click on Account Settings, Manage, I am prompted to enter a password for this Comcast account. However, this Comcast...
  7. Setting an email account

Setting an email account: Split from this thread. Hi Am I permitted to jump in here or must I post a new query? I'm using Office 365 also am puzzled why you said above that Harley is using the Outlook desktop application? I have taken on my main account gmail but when I try to take on my email...
  8. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  9. Email & Account setting -

Email & Account setting -: Some time ago I got a notification to secure my Win 10 was to add my email account. Since then I have had problems come Patch Tuesday. I don't Xbox Live, Outlook.com, OneDrive, or Skype, but do use Hotmail. Also, I have become more concerned about my privacy. When I go to...
  10. email account setting

email account setting: Every few days I get a message that my account settings are out of date ... and require fixing. I then put in my password and the 'problem' is fixed. Why do I get this message and how can I stop it?...