Windows 10: email and calender issues

Discus and support email and calender issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since last update....not been able to get emails or calender working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertradestock, Feb 13, 2020.

1. email and calender issues

since last update....not been able to get emails or calender working

:)

robertradestock, Feb 13, 2020

2. Good freeware calender with reminder?

I'm looking for a decent freeware calender that you can set email, popup and sound reminders in. I tried Google Calender, but I don't like that it requires you to have it open for the popup and sound notifications to work.

Frag Maniac, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Calender issue

Whenever i use other application for Calender (like Super Calender app) on WP8, the list of task/agenda or whatever, it does not show either says private or no name. Does this is the issue with app or some setting needs to be done ????

NitinGuptaiit, Feb 13, 2020
  4. email and calender issues

playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

email and calender issues

1. email and calender issues - Similar Threads - email calender issues

2. Mail and Calender issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calender issue.: Long story short I was having issues with a bunch of Microsoft store apps so I did a complete clean reinstall of windows. Specifically the Mail and Calender app, It appears to be functioning correctly now. I have my outlook and gmail accounts linked but when I try to add...
  3. Cant add calender (to windows calender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant add calender (to windows calender): Everytime i try to add a calender to windows 10 calender it just shows a never ending loading screen as you can see in the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/109p0s2 Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/dean_yyy [link] [comments]...
  4. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app: Previous emails that were in my inbox are missing. The mail app is only showing today's emails. Also, it will not allow me to add a 6th email address. Is there a limit to how many email addresses you can have in the Mail Calendar app?...
  5. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  6. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  7. Windows calender

Windows calender: I use the calendar feature to remind me of when my bills come due so I can pay them. Today for some reason, all my entries are gone and it won't let me do anything. This message appears at the top when I open it. Your Outlook Account settings are out of date. What are they...
  8. calender

in Windows 10 Customization
    calender: all of my calander events have disappeared from my Surface 3 with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender/89cfb825-b624-4959-8ac3-2d7ee4d68e81
  9. windows calender

windows calender: how do i recover calendar settings I had in a prior Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-calender/64359e08-5894-4627-83c2-ef963aed16fb
  10. Calender

Calender: How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender/b45984fc-2232-43b4-b2bf-f2188bd24969