Windows 10: email app doesn't open to view emails

Discus and support email app doesn't open to view emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi since yesterday windows 10 outlook app won't open too view emails, same ag as in today nothing. Can go into brower to open, but app doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brionypups, Nov 9, 2018.

1. email app doesn't open to view emails

hi since yesterday windows 10 outlook app won't open too view emails, same ag as in today nothing. Can go into brower to open, but app doesn't work.

Anybody else have same problem

Thanks

:)

brionypups, Nov 9, 2018
  2. jmdraft Win User

Can not open emails in chrome

Recently returned from hospital, I’m trying to open my emails I Chrome gmail.

Please provide step by step instructions to return gmail to default view and function so that I may open my email.

Since I can’t open and see the responses provided.

Please send them to both my gmail and to my yahoo email address: L: @yahoo.com

jmdraft, Nov 9, 2018
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Nov 9, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

email app doesn't open to view emails

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Nov 9, 2018
  5. Bjarne New Member
    Yes, same problem. Seems to be a collective problem for Windows phones, maybe only old ones that Microsoft want out of use. Mine and my wifes phones are Lumia 930's with OS Windows phone 10. This situation need a quick fix by Microsoft, or ............... !!!

Bjarne, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

email app doesn't open to view emails

1. email app doesn't open to view emails - Similar Threads - email app doesn't

2. Trouble viewing email messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble viewing email messages: My MSN inbox is empty when I have to go through Microsoft 365. However, on my phone I can still see my email messages. What is going on? Is it possible to have two MSN email accounts with the same login credentials but different 365 accounts? how do I fix this?...
  3. Trouble viewing email messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble viewing email messages: My MSN inbox is empty when I have to go through Microsoft 365. However, on my phone I can still see my email messages. What is going on? Is it possible to have two MSN email accounts with the same login credentials but different 365 accounts? how do I fix this?...
  4. YAHOO EMAIL VIEW

in Windows 10 Customization
    YAHOO EMAIL VIEW: I can not get my yahoo email view like it was at this same yesterday and I don't know what happen. My yahoo email on my phone did not change and I need to get the same view on my PC Plus my PC is asking me to sign in thru MY ATT&T and I should NOT have to do that Please...
  5. Opening emails

Opening emails: How can I stop my emails being opened automatically when I turn on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-emails/7da602c9-4a6b-423c-b029-6e221147d033
  6. Email not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Email not opening: My electric power went off for 2 hours and when it came back on my desktop computer's email would not open. The blue screen showing the envelope would appear but a few second later the screen went back to my desktop not opening my email. I was told that I may have lost my...
  7. email view in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    email view in windows 10: The email view is a partial box. I need it larger to be able to read the total email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-view-in-windows-10/bd593354-3dd8-4aee-bb96-21501520035c
  8. my email app won't open my emails

my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet....
  9. my email app won't open my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-email-app-wont-open-my-emails/2deacee6-d6b5-4d6d-99a7-21e7e6ff8998
  10. Mail App crashes when viewing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App crashes when viewing emails: Hello there, new to the forums, and in need of a bit of help. I've come across a strange issue where my mail app will abruptly close/crash when trying to view any emails on any accounts. As well as crashing when trying to input text into the text field of the email itself....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winfows phone wont open email

2. outlook mail wont open lumia 935