Windows 10: Email app for elders?

Discus and support Email app for elders? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated my grandpa's laptop to 20H2 and it changed the Windows 10 built-it Mail app. He uses POP3. The older Mail app (with the blue icon) was... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mibaup, Jan 15, 2021.

1. mibaup Win User

Email app for elders?

I updated my grandpa's laptop to 20H2 and it changed the Windows 10 built-it Mail app.
    He uses POP3.
    The older Mail app (with the blue icon) was convenient for him, but the new one (with grey icon) is not so good

What's your recommendation for a convenient mail app for elders?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Jan 15, 2021
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jan 15, 2021
  3. M.Cavanah Win User
    Trying to add elder to congregation

We just went through a reorganization, and I'm trying to add a new elder to the congregation, but there is NO BUTTON to click to show him as an elder.

MS is there and some others... but no elder.

M.Cavanah, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Email app for elders?

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Email app for elders?

1. Email app for elders? - Similar Threads - Email app elders

2. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help for elderly phone support: How do I get phone support?Chat too difficult for arthritic fingers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-elderly-phone-support/2af6fb8a-87d2-47b0-9fb4-cc27fa03b03b
  3. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help for elderly phone support: How do I get phone support?Chat too difficult for arthritic fingers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-elderly-phone-support/2af6fb8a-87d2-47b0-9fb4-cc27fa03b03b
  4. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thoughts on helping elderly, impaired, or technophobic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thoughts on helping elderly, impaired, or technophobic: I am sure others have dealt with folks who are - challenged when coping with computers and software.One elderly friend has limited vision and mobility, and tries to use his laptop while in bed. We connected the laptop to mirror its screen to a TV.That helps - and I finally...
  6. Thoughts on helping elderly, impaired, or technophobic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thoughts on helping elderly, impaired, or technophobic: I am sure others have dealt with folks who are - challenged when coping with computers and software.One elderly friend has limited vision and mobility, and tries to use his laptop while in bed. We connected the laptop to mirror its screen to a TV.That helps - and I finally...
  7. elder scroll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    elder scroll: hello i bought a game from microsoft store on pc after installing the game does not open dew that is missing some file what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elder-scroll/1cf303de-7f19-420e-8272-2cfafc1b6a5a
  8. Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online: Hello, I am currently playing the game The Elde Scrolls Online and experience frequent crashes in a specific game mode. I contacted the Bethesda support and after a few messages back and forth they pointed out an error message in a system report I sent them and told me that...
  9. One Drive Causes issues with the Elderly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One Drive Causes issues with the Elderly: I wish it wouldn't reinstall itself because it causes confusion for the less tech savvy. They don't know what it does or what it is but it's prompting them for information. It's as annoying as drop box. Not a good look for you guys. I now have to talk them through disabling...
  10. Trying to add elder to congregation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to add elder to congregation: We just went through a reorganization, and I'm trying to add a new elder to the congregation, but there is NO BUTTON to click to show him as an elder. MS is there and some others... but no elder....