Windows 10: Email app in Windows 10.

Discus and support Email app in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is one I cannot understand. I entered a new address in the People app. Doing it I did not realize that I made a single mistake in the name entry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NVFOX, Jan 1, 2019.

1. NVFOX Win User

Email app in Windows 10.

Here is one I cannot understand. I entered a new address in the People app. Doing it I did not realize that I made a single mistake in the name entry. When I wrote my first email, I entered the name and it turned up as expected , clicked on it and it was entered in the To: field. Then I realized my mistake, discarded the draft, went back to People app, and corrected my mistake. Next, I started a new email, entering the name, and the name turned .... BUT still with the same mistake, even though I made the correction. First, I thought a restar will eliminate the problem, and guess what IT DID NOT. In the people app the correct name is shown, no problem, but when writing a new mail, the misspelled name turns up again.

Is there any explanation for this?

I had a similar problem before with an email address, where a friend changed her email address, which I changed in the People up. When I write an email entering the name the name turns up twice, with the old email address first, and then the new one.

:)

NVFOX, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 1, 2019
  4. fisher99 Win User

Email app in Windows 10.

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Email app in Windows 10.

1. Email app in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Email app

2. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...: Ive been having an issue, i set my computer up with my ill call this email1 main email not the one i have connected to my main Microsoft account this would be email2. Thus i cant use any microsoft apps that i previously owned. When i click the "sign in" button on apps like...
  3. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...: Ive been having an issue, i set my computer up with my ill call this email1 main email not the one i have connected to my main Microsoft account this would be email2. Thus i cant use any microsoft apps that i previously owned. When i click the "sign in" button on apps like...
  4. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive app not updating new email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive app not updating new email: Yesterday I changed my primary email address. I added my new address, made it primary, and deleted the old address. On the web app this displays correctly the offer to sign out & forget my old email was accepted so that side is OK. However, the Android mobile app is another...
  6. OneDrive app not updating new email

OneDrive app not updating new email: Yesterday I changed my primary email address. I added my new address, made it primary, and deleted the old address. On the web app this displays correctly the offer to sign out & forget my old email was accepted so that side is OK. However, the Android mobile app is another...
  7. New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?: Hi MS Support,Question 1Is there a way to configure the New Outlook Desktop app to download the last 3 months of emails only?Question 2Is the New Outlook Desktop app configured as IMAP or POP? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you very much,Son...
  8. New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?: Hi MS Support,Question 1Is there a way to configure the New Outlook Desktop app to download the last 3 months of emails only?Question 2Is the New Outlook Desktop app configured as IMAP or POP? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you very much,Son...
  9. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  10. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mistake 0x8000000b