Windows 10: Email association to Wordpad

Discus and support Email association to Wordpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ERROR MESSAGE: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R CS, Oct 5, 2019.

1. R CS Win User

Email association to Wordpad

ERROR MESSAGE:

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel

How do I "associate" my Windows Mail app with the Wordpad app that I used to create the .rtf document I wish to send via Email?

Please advise,

Randall Smith

:)

R CS, Oct 5, 2019

2. Error: There is not an email associated, while sending emails from WordPad

Every time I try to send an email from Wordpad, I get this particular message: " There is not an email associated

Original title: Email from Wordpad (Windows 10)

jimmymcgeeYI, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Error: There is not an email associated, while sending emails from WordPad

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you using Outlook.com/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail/ Mail client version of Outlook to send Emails?
    • Is this issue specific only with the WordPad?

This issue might happens when there is no particular application/ program to send an email.

I suggest you to Set Mail App as you default program as it is in-built on the operating system and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps give below to set Mail App as you default program.
    • Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel. Click on Default Programs.
    • Click on Set your default programs.
    • Click on the Mail app from the list on the left hand side.
    • Click on Set this program as default.
    • Click on OK.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program" While attaching and sending mail

Hi,

The solutions for the error: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Program control panel." are all provided on this thread.

If the solutions did not work, here is a workaround in sending your WordPad files as an attachment:

• Save your WordPad file.
    • Open your Mail app.
    • On your new email, attach the WordPad file.
    If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Email association to Wordpad - Similar Threads - Email association Wordpad

2. youcam10/email not associated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youcam10/email not associated: I installed New youcam10 onto windows11 and recorded a short message.But to send that message to an email.It states this message:There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.Please install an email program....
  3. Email Address Association

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  4. Email Address Association

Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  5. create an email association

create an email association: When I try to forward photos I downloaded of friends from Facebook, I right click and select "send to email recipient", then I get a message saying "You need to create an email association" **** why doesn't the stupid pc use what I always use? It shouldn't be MY job and it...
  6. Email not associated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not associated: Hello This is the first time I have been here so I apologise in advance. When I try to send a file from my desktop via email it tells me that "there is no email associated with this account" and I would be so grateful if someone could help me rectify this. I have a new...
  7. There is no Email Associated

in Browsers and Email
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  8. There is no Email Associated

in Windows 10 Support
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  9. There is no email program associated

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no email program associated: How do I fix this issue: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create and association in the Default Programs control panel." There is no Default Programs in the control...
  10. No email associates ?

in Browsers and Email
    No email associates ?: Win 10 Home, 10586.318 Default browser : IE11 WLM 2012 I have been receiving this for a few weeks now. See screenshot at the end. Does anyone have a clue what is it about ? *** Other than the message, all my 2 email accounts are working as they should. *** I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to associate wordpad to mail app