Windows 10: email association with different apps

Discus and support email association with different apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't share word, excel or videos using gmail account. either says Mapi error or "no email account associated with this" Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by miketyer, Apr 27, 2020.

1. miketyer Win User

email association with different apps

I can't share word, excel or videos using gmail account. either says Mapi error or "no email account associated with this" Help

:)

miketyer, Apr 27, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

eml :

email association with different apps [​IMG]

There is no MailTo protocol listed

davidhk, Apr 27, 2020
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Apr 27, 2020
  4. jalea148 Win User

there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

I'm sure what you mean re User Accounts what is listed under Mail. There were no mail references. Same with Set defaults by app.

jalea148, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. email association with different apps - Similar Threads - email association different

2. youcam10/email not associated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youcam10/email not associated: I installed New youcam10 onto windows11 and recorded a short message.But to send that message to an email.It states this message:There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.Please install an email program....
  3. Email Address Association

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  4. Email Address Association

Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  5. Outlook 2010 app association for email is incomplete

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 app association for email is incomplete: Hi all, I have some files I want to attach to a new email I am writing. I select the files and tell File manager to send to email. Then I get told that I don't have an email program associated. According to Settings I do. The screen snips below show the story. [img] then...
  6. create an email association

create an email association: When I try to forward photos I downloaded of friends from Facebook, I right click and select "send to email recipient", then I get a message saying "You need to create an email association" **** why doesn't the stupid pc use what I always use? It shouldn't be MY job and it...
  7. Email not associated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not associated: Hello This is the first time I have been here so I apologise in advance. When I try to send a file from my desktop via email it tells me that "there is no email associated with this account" and I would be so grateful if someone could help me rectify this. I have a new...
  8. There is no Email Associated

in Browsers and Email
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  9. There is no Email Associated

in Windows 10 Support
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  10. No email associates ?

in Browsers and Email
    No email associates ?: Win 10 Home, 10586.318 Default browser : IE11 WLM 2012 I have been receiving this for a few weeks now. See screenshot at the end. Does anyone have a clue what is it about ? *** Other than the message, all my 2 email accounts are working as they should. *** I am...