Windows 10: EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10

Discus and support EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can not attach anything in email now after updating Windows 10. When I try to attach a document. Hit the paper clip and the attachment wording... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MandiWhite, Dec 14, 2018.

1. EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10

Can not attach anything in email now after updating Windows 10.

When I try to attach a document. Hit the paper clip and the attachment wording pulls up but I cant see it. only a couple letters like it is hidden behind the TO: and CC:.

I have updated and tried everything. I have business emails that need to be sent and cant.

Anyone know what to do please?

:)

MandiWhite, Dec 14, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
  4. EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10

email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10

1. EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10 - Similar Threads - EMAIL attachment help

2. downloading email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading email attachments: Unable to download email attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-email-attachments/e16996f6-f097-488d-8352-aabb7638876b
  3. downloading email attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading email attachments: Unable to download email attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-email-attachments/e16996f6-f097-488d-8352-aabb7638876b
  4. downloading email attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program

Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program: Hi there I have recently started using the mail program within windows 10 for my emails. Previously I was using outlook 2010. I can not receive any attachments through this program, I have had to resort to going into my emails on my internet providers webmail program where...
  6. Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.: I have several images sent to me as email attachments. When I click on the share option and choose Onedrive they do not download to Onedrive. How can I download these attachments images to my Onedrive?...
  7. Email Attachments missing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email Attachments missing Windows 10: Can someone help ? I cannot see/ find my email attachments …. Using Windows 10 The attachments show on my mobile phone when the message is down loaded, but not on my Microsoft Surface... Frustrating ….urgh...
  8. I Can't open or download email attachments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can't open or download email attachments: My OS is windows 10. Do I need to install Adobe Reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-or-download-email-attachments/cdbb492f-64ec-4e74-acc7-5b99c4abf112
  9. email no attachments- windows 10

email no attachments- windows 10: emails have no attachment, have on old pc but not this new 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-no-attachments-windows-10/9f0e17cb-5266-4baf-a379-0c902253afaa
  10. Help with email attachments arriving blank?

Help with email attachments arriving blank?: Today in emails, when opening up links to documents, the document pages come up empty, without any words but with the lines, boxes and formatting and logo at top of page. What is being blocked here and what have I accidentally clicked on to disallow these to come through? Do...