Windows 10: email autocomplete

Discus and support email autocomplete in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I changed an email address in People however in Mail the old address keeps coming up first. How do eliminate it so the new correct address comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayJohnson5, Oct 14, 2018.

1. email autocomplete

I changed an email address in People however in Mail the old address keeps coming up first. How do eliminate it so the new correct address comes up

:)

RayJohnson5, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Deb240 Win User

autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

Deb240, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Clear email autocomplete

In Windows Phone 7, i emailed someone through my Outlook/Exchange account, and I typed in the wrong email address, and of course received a non-delivery back Now that bad email address keeps showing up in the email TO autocomplete list when I am sending
    new emails (when I type the same first few letters). How do I clear this out?

ericthered, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

email autocomplete

Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft Exchange account in addition to the existing IMAP accounts. However, the autocomplete function has lost the previous store of email addresses and has started learning them all over again.

It seems the autocomplete data is stored in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache. I've listed my files below but I can't work out how to force Outlook to use the autocomplete file it was previously using. How do I fix this? Note there are three autocomplete files but Outlook is currently using the small recent file instead of the older larger file which presumably contains the data I need.

email autocomplete [​IMG]

Steve C, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

email autocomplete

1. email autocomplete - Similar Threads - email autocomplete

2. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  3. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  4. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  6. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  7. How can I update with my new email?

How can I update with my new email?: I no longer have access to the email that is associated with my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-with-my-new-email/611deca4-0acb-4cd9-a1c8-594c4456f705
  8. Autocomplete not working in Windows 10 Email Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autocomplete not working in Windows 10 Email Program: When i am surfing through Edge i find articles that i want to send to people. i click on the drop down menu on the top right corner and choose share. When i do the Windows 10 email program pops a box up and i start typing my email but it does not autocomplete. It says it is...
  9. Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail

Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail: simple question should get a simple answer[ we will see] --- Question : i have an incorrectly completed email address in autocomplete email box which continues to show up along side the corrected version ----- how do i remove these mistakes from autocomplete in windows mail...
  10. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?: Hi there, I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same person, their email address didn't auto-populate, why and how to resolve as I cannot find any options to select this feature....