Windows 10: Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen

Discus and support Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please advise how to lighten the email and Jobs Galore Screen? They are too dark. Someone said, use Image. How do I do find the Image link? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJones7, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen

Please advise how to lighten the email and Jobs Galore Screen? They are too dark. Someone said, use Image. How do I do find the Image link?

Thanks.

Paul

:)

PaulJones7, Jan 17, 2019

2. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen

1. Email Background & Jobs Galore Screen - Similar Threads - Email Background Jobs

2. job

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    job: Im looking for a job work as xbox agent i have been contacting xbox agents about the jobs and they send me the same link and i went on that link every job that i went to check l=all of it need to be experience soemthing for 2-3 years buy xbox agents they said there a job...
  3. BSODs galore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs galore: Not sure if this is the right forum but I keep encountering BSODs such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Most of the time it appears to do happen when I'm connected via Cisco AnyConnect or when on a Zoom call. There are other times that I'm not able to...
  4. JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB: I CANNOT FIND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB IN THE WEBSITE WWW.CARRERS.MICROSOFT.IN BUT SOME OF THE AGENTS TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB BY CONTACTING OR MEETING OR DIRECTLY GOING TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE COUNTRY. IS THIS CORRECT TO GO THERE ? OR THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO APPLY...
  5. screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen background: My background screen is now black for some reason? My wallpaper is fine its just when I open an app the background is black and letters are white. How can I get my normal view back...
  6. Windows 10 issues galore

Windows 10 issues galore: Let me start with a quote on Microsoft profits............ "Microsoft gross profit for the quarter ending March 31, 2020 was $24.046B, a 17.87% increase year-over-year. Microsoft gross profit for the twelve months ending March 31, 2020 was $94.548B, a 18.23% increase...
  7. background color change on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  8. Problems Galore on Windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems Galore on Windows 10.: I couldn't find a thread with the problem, So I made a new one. I had Windows 10 Pro, Build 1809. My accounts had a problem, and I couldn't log in. I popped in a new disc which is the one I had just burned a disk image to. Went through the installation. I realized that It...
  9. BSOD galore

BSOD galore: I had been enjoying windows 10 for months without much trouble and a few days ago I started getting bombarded by inconsistent BSODs pointing to all sorts of things. Some seemed to point at hard drive failure, some at driver issues, some at ram problems, some even mentioned...
  10. pc shuts down when writing email and big job running in background

in Windows 10 Support
    pc shuts down when writing email and big job running in background: PC is Dell Precision M6300 [Vista upgraded to Win 7] now running Win 10. Battery 98% and plugged in. Power setting Sleep after 2 hours when plugged in. 47585

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP Inc. - HIDClass - 10/30/2018 12:00:00 AM - 2.1.8.1 - エラー 0x800703e3