Windows 10: Email being sent to spam

Discus and support Email being sent to spam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelGessner1, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Email being sent to spam

Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder?

:)

MichaelGessner1, Jul 2, 2020

2. Email being sent to spam

Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder?

MichaelGessner1, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Email being sent to spam

Symantec Concludes That 72% of All E-Mail Sent in November Was Spam

The next thing will be lets charge for sending Emails so we can stop spam being sent, dont fall for the trick, spam is a problem but at least Emailing is free (excluding hardware costs of course)

jocksteeluk, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Email being sent to spam

1. Email being sent to spam - Similar Threads - Email being sent

2. No PIN emails being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  3. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  4. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  6. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  7. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  8. Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?: This is driving me insane. I thought all my emails were going AWOL but they turned up in Spam. I have to individually tell each email it is not Junk. It only happens with Windows 10 Maill as I also have an iPad and that doesn't have the same fault. I understand it may be to...
  9. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  10. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...