Windows 10: email blocked

Discus and support email blocked in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi guys i got my emails blocked i dont know why and i have tride many time to set a recovery at HELP.MICROSOFT.COM also at SUPPORT.MICROSOFT and havent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cesarvelasquez7, May 5, 2022.

1. email blocked

hi guys i got my emails blocked i dont know why and i have tride many time to set a recovery at HELP.MICROSOFT.COM also at SUPPORT.MICROSOFT and havent get helped, according to them i have not provide enough proves, even though i sent all i have, is very important to me because is linked to a many very personal stuffs as icloud, bank, and other, please i nees solvent this asap

:)

cesarvelasquez7, May 5, 2022

2. Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, May 5, 2022
  3. blocking email

Hi, i hope you're doing good today.

Try some of this methods and see if one works for you.

Block a sender or contact from sending emails in Gmail or Outlook.com

in response to the inconvenience that is presented by not wanting to receive emails from a Gmail account, if you are suffering from harassment we ask you to send all the information you can to:

*** The email address has been removed for privacy reasons ***

Try blocking the address by following these steps:

1- Enter in Outlook.com, click on the gear (options).

2- Tap on more mail configuration options.

3- In the section to avoid unwanted email and click on safe and blocked senders.

4- Enter blocked senders and then enter the email address and click on add to the list.

With this option you should not receive more emails, in such case to carry out these steps and these emails keep coming to you please notify the abuse address provided.

We hope the information has been helpful.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/deal-w...

Any additional questions please write again.

MathewCooper, May 5, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

email blocked

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Tenforo, May 5, 2022
Thema:

email blocked

1. email blocked - Similar Threads - email blocked

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...

I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...: What can I do to stop these scammers from using my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-a-lot-of-emails-telling-me/c77bc00a-ffa4-4a9d-bee3-a3f29b977f78
  5. I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...: What can I do to stop these scammers from using my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-a-lot-of-emails-telling-me/c77bc00a-ffa4-4a9d-bee3-a3f29b977f78
  6. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...
  7. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...
  8. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  9. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  10. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...