Windows 10: email change difficulties

Discus and support email change difficulties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to create new primary email alias when old email is not valid/not working and I cannot be used for contact purposes for verification of the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PS-EMproblem4, Aug 11, 2020.

1. email change difficulties

how to create new primary email alias when old email is not valid/not working and I cannot be used for contact purposes for verification of the new email?

:)

PS-EMproblem4, Aug 11, 2020

2. Difficulty changing to Windows Mail

I'm not sure, I'll look into it, thanks for your suggestion.

fromedemon, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

email change difficulties

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

email change difficulties

1. email change difficulties - Similar Threads - email change difficulties

2. Difficulty changing default font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty changing default font: Hello! I am trying to set my computer to a new default font and have followed all instructions I could find. I get through all the steps and go to do the final restart and nothing has changed except I now have the new font accessible in Word. I'd really like to be able to use...
  3. Difficulty changing default font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty changing default font: Hello! I am trying to set my computer to a new default font and have followed all instructions I could find. I get through all the steps and go to do the final restart and nothing has changed except I now have the new font accessible in Word. I'd really like to be able to use...
  4. Difficulty changing default font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Difficulty changing to a new email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Difficulty changing to a new email address: I have a new email address and want to change my old Microsoft email address. I understand I have to create a new alias, then delete my old email address and then make the new alias the primary one. The screen headed ''ADD AN ALIAS'' gives 2 options. Create a new email...
  6. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  7. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  8. changing difficulty level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing difficulty level: My pc always had the option to change the difficulty level in the solitare collection.Now I can't change them. what is wrong. I want that option back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-difficulty-level/937ab221-fffa-4d02-9212-5817ec7d82af
  9. Difficulty opening links in emails..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Difficulty opening links in emails..: When I click on links in emails I'm taken to a grey coloured page with a small "e" in the centre and then to a hyperlink and a box that says "waiting for response" however bo response comes. This is not how my email usually works. I'm appreciative of any help....
  10. Difficulty changing to Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Difficulty changing to Windows Mail: I'm trying to change from Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail . I've been asked to fill in details of my G. Mail account, but a sign keeps popping up saying my Gmail account settings are out of date. I've clicked on Fix My Account & changed my password, as I thought I might...