Windows 10: email client

Discus and support email client in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by maranna, Jan 25, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

email client

I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level.
    I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use.
    Awkward as it may sound, I use gmail because of my phone but it too has difficult folders.
    I have a MS account because I run Windows and it too has fickle folders.
    So I use the folders in my ISP Comcast account as it is dependable as far as folders go.
    All of my contacts and places like forums and doctors tetc have my MS account as the default.
    I have read about email clients and tried a few like Thunderbird, Claws, and another that escapes me.
    I need an email client that is fairly easy to use and can accomodate three accounts.
    Are you aware of any? I don't have a VM so don't want to try then remove too many.

:)

maranna, Jan 25, 2018
  2. pj98RX Win User
    pj98RX, Jan 25, 2018
  3. email client

after hard reset in my nokia e63..i lost email client..please give me link or upload email client app..i tried in site email.nokia.com bt i didn't find nokia client..please help me

vaibhavvadera19, Jan 25, 2018
  4. email client

OK, this is just my $0.02 worth. If you liked the old M/S Outlook Express you may want to look at OE Classic from here: http://https://www.oeclassic.com/ A member here suggested it to me and I switched. Works great with my gmail without having to go to gmail.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 25, 2018
  5. maranna Win User
    I really appreciate your kind reply but when I clicked the link it said this site cannot be reached.
    So I used Edge instead of Chrome and the same thing occurred. I checked my firewall and have no barriers up I can think of.
    I allowed my Adguard Adblocker to let it go through too.

maranna, Jan 26, 2018
  6. Edwin New Member
    The link is bungled, just copy the part of it:

email client [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 26, 2018
  7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jan 26, 2018
  8. maranna Win User

email client

This am Berton's link worked for me with Chrome. It seems to be what I need but I noticed 'free/paid' on the bottom. Will I get the features needed with free and not be on trial or bothered to pay? I also wonder how I will know when it is no longer supported.
    Thank you for this referral and I look forward to your reply.

Do you have an opinion about Mailbird? It seems to read well and it will be one or the other.

maranna, Jan 26, 2018
  9. Berton Win User
    Haven't yet tried Mailbird but will be later today.

Berton, Jan 26, 2018
  10. maranna Win User
    Thanks;I look forward to it.

maranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

email client

1. email client - Similar Threads - email client

2. Automatically Starting Email Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Starting Email Client: I thought I found the problem, but I did not.1. Even though I had 'Automatically launch BlueMail on Windows Startup' set to 'Disabled' in BlueMail's Settings2. & I did not have BlueMail listed under the 'Startup' tab in the Windows System Configuration3. & BlueMail was not...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. email client problems

email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  5. email client problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  7. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  8. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  10. Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client

Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client: Im using Chrome. I go to a website where there is an email link. I click the link but my Gmail client doesn't open to enable me to send an email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jayanth.maranna@gmail