Windows 10: Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

Discus and support Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slam4, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Slam4 Win User

Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and everything on the website after translating said, full access Minecraft accounts. We gained back access to the account by filling in the ASCR forms, but when we wanted to change the email back to his former Microsoft said that we needed to wait 30 days for it to change. But today the hackers were back and cancelled the email c

:)

Slam4, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Read more: Microsoft: Hackers compromised support agent TechCrunch

Brink, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Read more: Microsoft: Hackers compromised support agent TechCrunch

Brink, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

Resetting pasword after hackers change recovery emails

Helping my 93yo mother. Her MS account was hacked and fraudulent transactions were made on her linked credit card. Card is now cancelled. Need to update the financial details and make the account secure again, but the hackers changed the recovery email
    addresses (to 2 Russian addresses, she is Australia) and the password was also changed. Tried to change the password using the recovery process but get an automated reply from Microsoft saying that because 2 step verification is activated, the request will
    be ignored. Of course she can't use the 2 step verification process because she doesn't own either of the false recovery email addresses. And she can't get access to some of the support mechanisms because she can't login to MS without a password. I have been
    trying for days to find a different process but just keep going around in circles. All ideas welcome!

Stevo1_478, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

1. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests - Similar Threads - Email compromised hackers

2. Report email hacker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  3. Report email hacker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  4. Report email hacker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and...
  6. I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email: Hey, I've been hacked and they've changed the email and can't recover it so I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked-and-the-hackers-changed-the-email/a6fcbd0f-247b-4ea4-af14-caf92a433c3f
  7. I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email: Hey, I've been hacked and they've changed the email and can't recover it so I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked-and-the-hackers-changed-the-email/a6fcbd0f-247b-4ea4-af14-caf92a433c3f
  8. Compromised email and facebook

Compromised email and facebook: Recently I was asked how to find out if someone used your email and facebook account to send derogatory and threatening messages to people. Is it possible to discover and prove where those nastygrams were sent from and by whom (assuming it was not the email/facebook account...
  9. Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft: On the heels of a trove of 773 million emails, and tens of millions of passwords, from a variety of domains getting leaked in January, Microsoft has faced another breach affecting its web-based email services. Microsoft has confirmed to TechCrunch that a certain “limited”...
  10. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...