Windows 10: Email Conflict

Discus and support Email Conflict in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 2 email accounts that appear to conflict. I made a purchase from the Microsoft store Flight Sim 2020 but I am not able to download or install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HassanCY, Aug 18, 2020.

1. HassanCY Win User

Email Conflict

I have 2 email accounts that appear to conflict. I made a purchase from the Microsoft store Flight Sim 2020 but I am not able to download or install due to account conflict. Please assist.

Thank you

Hassan

:)

HassanCY, Aug 18, 2020

2. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Aug 18, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 18, 2020
  4. wolfaust Win User

Email Conflict

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers [PS4]

Published by Kalypso Media, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers lets players experience intense air combat from both sides of the war. Advances in aerial technology revolutionized air combat during WWII — and the gripping aerial battles of the Second World War have now also found their way onto the PlayStation 4 system. Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defence of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honour and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition
    • Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army
    • Step into the cockpit of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val," or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair"
    • Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory
    • Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific Theatre and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island
    • Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battle
    PS4 Exclusives:
    • 7 new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, or F6F "Hellcat"
    • Head tracking ability with PlayStation Camera
    Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition is available today across as a boxed retail version for £34.99/€39.99/$39.99 (SRP) or via digital download on the PlayStation Store.

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 (English)

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 Screenshots

Email Conflict P2McwrV.jpg

Email Conflict wnjbvQK.jpg

Email Conflict nVDNlrk.jpg

Email Conflict SonCPVP.jpg

Email Conflict JllGs7Q.jpg

wolfaust, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Email Conflict

1. Email Conflict - Similar Threads - Email Conflict

2. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  3. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  4. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...: When I login to my personal account I get a prompt that says that my email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. It then gives me a choice to use my work or school account or my personal account. When I click to use the work or school account it says that I can't...
  6. I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...: When I login to my personal account I get a prompt that says that my email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. It then gives me a choice to use my work or school account or my personal account. When I click to use the work or school account it says that I can't...
  7. Personal and Organization Account under the same Email conflicting each other

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Personal and Organization Account under the same Email conflicting each other: So when I joined my current organization I had to activate windows myself. By doing that I somehow created a "private" account under the work email instead of logging in with the work account. Now when I log into any microsoft service I am prompted to select which account I...
  8. Conflict between MS account name and email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conflict between MS account name and email address: Hi, I have one personal MS account called *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I've had this for a few years and can access it fine, including live mail It has one email address associated with it, also called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have...
  9. I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird: I am struggling to set Outlook as default email client . I selected it in Settings>APps>Default apps but when trying to share a file (e.g. Word) from within, it is attached to my Thunderbird client....
  10. iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address

in Browsers and Email
    iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address: I have switched to Windows 10 for mail and calendars as Outlook was taking too long to load. I have set up my gmail account for mail and all is working fine. However I use iCloud for my calendars and want to see my iCloud calendars in Windows 10. However I am having...