Windows 10: Email contacts- lost.

Discus and support Email contacts- lost. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jim Bat, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Jim Bat Win User

Email contacts- lost.

I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS

I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"!

Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts please?

Thanks

Kind regards

Jim

:)

Jim Bat, Aug 19, 2018
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Aug 19, 2018
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Aug 19, 2018
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Email contacts- lost.

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Email contacts- lost.

1. Email contacts- lost. - Similar Threads - Email contacts lost

2. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  3. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  4. SBCGlobal.net has lost its EMail contacts.

in Browsers and Email
    SBCGlobal.net has lost its EMail contacts.: One of my Windows 10 students has SBCGlobal.net as her EMail client. This morning, she discovered all her contacts have gone missing. She's running 19041.450 and hasn't done any recent updates. She hasn't added or updated any apps or programs either. Since I've never used...
  5. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  6. Email contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email contacts: I have deleted all of my Contacts in outlook.com's webmail. I have corrupted addresses in the contacts. I still get suggestions on contact addresses, when I compose an email message. Where do the they come from and how do I find and delete them? I still have contacts...
  7. Lost contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost contacts: How do I get my contact list back? I think I deleted it by mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-contacts/ed49ed13-1a47-44b3-ab5c-12533704a627
  8. Email Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email Contacts: I need to email everyone on my contacts list but do not want to type each one of the 90 emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/fbbbd5b4-65c2-4f98-bbdb-fadfd8235a26"
  9. Lost my email Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  10. Lost contact

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost contact: I was in the middle of quite a long message just now when my machine just went blank - fortunately the message was retrieved but it has left me wondering what could have caused the because the machine (laptop) has a fully charged battery and is always hooked up to the mains...