Windows 10: Email contacts

Discus and support Email contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was using windows outlook 2011 on my old windows 7 computer. I want to export my contacts to my new windows 10 computer. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesHands jr, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Email contacts

I was using windows outlook 2011 on my old windows 7 computer. I want to export my contacts to my new windows 10 computer. How can I do that?

:)

JamesHands jr, Jul 20, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jul 20, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Jul 20, 2019
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Email contacts

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Email contacts

1. Email contacts - Similar Threads - Email contacts

2. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  3. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  4. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  6. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  7. EMAIL CONTACTS

8. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  9. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  10. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Customization