Windows 10: email correction

Discus and support email correction in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my initial set up i left out two letters from my email account. how do i correct that so its is accurate and i can sign into my account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Autoillusionslg, Dec 4, 2020.

1. email correction

On my initial set up i left out two letters from my email account. how do i correct that so its is accurate and i can sign into my account.

:)

Autoillusionslg, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Dec 4, 2020
  4. email correction

Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL.

Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please. Thnx!

RogerHarrison1, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

email correction

1. email correction - Similar Threads - email correction

2. Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...: Why is Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. Rather than my correct gmail address. Can I fix it so when I send someone an email it comes up as my email instead of this, because they just end up in peoples junk folders...
  3. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...
  4. After updating Windows 10 Mail from Store, reply doesn't quote old email correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Windows 10 Mail from Store, reply doesn't quote old email correctly: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 on a PC, using the Mail app for my email. I updated "Mail and Calendar" apps via Microsoft Store yesterday, so that now I'm using Mail version 16005.13228.41011.0. I now find that when I reply to certain emails, the old email isn't...
  5. Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly: Could someone tell me how to send out docuements as an attachment from the WORD program. Between ONE DRIVE, and OUTLOOK it seems nothing can happen if these are not set up correctly. Can someone offer assistance?...
  6. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.: Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL. Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please. Thnx!...
  7. Password wrong to Computer User account email, despite it being correct..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password wrong to Computer User account email, despite it being correct..: Hi, For RDP Im seting up a second user with my secondary email. When I go to set up this new User Account it says microsoft email password is wrong, despite me being able to login to microsoft.com, outlook.com, etc. With the passwordNote ive i I checked spelling of email...
  8. Administrator Email Correction

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator Email Correction: We are setting up our new computer. By mistake we entered an email that isn't ours but appears to be owned by someone else. How can we reset our administrator account with our actual email. Please Help!...
  9. Received a email that told me to click on a Link, but it will not open. How do I correct...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Received a email that told me to click on a Link, but it will not open. How do I correct...: Thank you, James L Simmons/Glenda C. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS assumed to be Win 10 based on previous posts...
  10. Onedrive keeps asking for email after I type it correctly for ransomwa

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive keeps asking for email after I type it correctly for ransomwa: After the recent Windows 10 update, Microsoft security program prompted me to set up Onedrive for ransomware protection. I click on set up, a pop up opens to enter my account e-mail. I'm entering the e-mail I'm using for my Windows account. The one that is associated with my...