Windows 10: Email correspondence in Arabic

Discus and support Email correspondence in Arabic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Luz Deardorff, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Email correspondence in Arabic

My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution.

:)

Luz Deardorff, Feb 11, 2024
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Is there a way to change the default arabic font in Win10 ?

Hi,

To isolate and help us identify the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to gather additional information below:

• Are you trying to change the Arabic language to a different language or change the Arabic font installed in your computer?
    • If you're trying to change the Arabic font installed in your computer, how did you install it?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Feb 11, 2024
  4. PiKo Win User

Email correspondence in Arabic

getting rid of facebook emails

Already some years I get emails from Facebook in arabic script. I cannot read a word of it. I am not on Facebook,and have no idea why I am on a sending list. Till now they come automatically in my spam / delete folder, but I will get rid from the sending list, since I have no idea which messages they contain. Returning is not possible since it is indicated: no reply Since I cannot read them, I cannot find an "unsubscribe" if such possibility is available. Any suggestions what I can do?

Thema:

Email correspondence in Arabic

1. Email correspondence in Arabic - Similar Threads - Email correspondence Arabic

2. Email correspondence in Arabic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email correspondence in Arabic: My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-correspondence-in-arabic/5af8e3ac-21cc-4ef1-9807-232ac131f708
  3. Email correspondence in Arabic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email correspondence in Arabic: My emails from Microsoft are all ser to Arabic, despite my country & language setting being set to English US. Please help me figure out a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-correspondence-in-arabic/5af8e3ac-21cc-4ef1-9807-232ac131f708
  4. remove primary email from administrator account from Windows 11, when corresponding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove primary email from administrator account from Windows 11, when corresponding...: Hi, at some point I had two different Microsoft accounts with the SAME email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***- A "personal" live.com account- A "work or school" account via my Office365 subscription where i added *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. Arabic keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic keyboard: Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default languageIn Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad. Data entered with a virtual keyboard...
  6. Arabic keyboard

Arabic keyboard: Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default languageIn Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad. Data entered with a virtual keyboard...
  7. Arabic Text Grainy

Arabic Text Grainy: Hi MaqboolAhmad3 ,Good day!I would like to know the reason why you are cascading sheet?Are you coding something ?Where are you seeing the issue through web or windows?We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us...
  8. Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic: I keep getting email notifications in Arabic. My account was initially set up in UAE Dubai and linked to Xbox one. I have since moved to Canada and wish to receive notifications in English I don't know Arabic any way. These notifications are being generated by MS Family. I...
  9. Arabic Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic Font: Hello, I'm preparing a document in Arabic in Excel 2016. But my numbers show in Latin numerals (as in English). I would like to display those numbers in Arabic (the numerals used for Arabic language). I found the option to do so in Word (File, Options, Advanced, Numeral:...
  10. arabic

in Windows 10 Customization
    arabic: how can I change numbers from English to arabic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/arabic/d634cbc7-2023-410d-b6d7-515d757031d3