Windows 10: email creates link to photos

Discus and support email creates link to photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I send an email and attach a photo, the receiver also gets a link attached saying see all photos which enables them to view all my photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ausperth#, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ausperth# Win User

email creates link to photos

Whenever I send an email and attach a photo, the receiver also gets a link attached saying see all photos

which enables them to view all my photos

How do I stop the link being sent?

:)

ausperth#, Jun 8, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Jun 8, 2019
  3. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 8, 2019
  4. email creates link to photos

save photo from email

Hi Roz,

We suggest that you add your save/download file location to Sources under
    Photos app Settings, so that after downloading the attachment from your email it will automatically sync to the Photos app. Follow the steps below to add a folder in Sources:

• Open Photos app > Click the three dot icon on the upper right >
      Settings.
    • Select Add a folder under Sources > Choose a folder location >
      Add this folder to Pictures.
    To categorize your photos, you may create an album to organize it. Click this
    link
    to learn how to organized into albums.

We'll be here if you need additional assistance.

Regile Reb, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

email creates link to photos

1. email creates link to photos - Similar Threads - email creates link

2. email using written link over photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email using written link over photo: my email when opened allows the link to popup in words over the photo. I need to correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-using-written-link-over-photo/332ca0d2-aa6c-45f1-a07f-7ef8fbbdabe2
  3. email using written link over photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email using written link over photo: my email when opened allows the link to popup in words over the photo. I need to correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-using-written-link-over-photo/332ca0d2-aa6c-45f1-a07f-7ef8fbbdabe2
  4. Links in email

in Browsers and Email
    Links in email: When I click on a link in an email, a window full of code pops up. I click again and the link opens up. How do I get rid of the box of code that comes up first ? 169087
  5. Links in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links in email: When I click on a link in an email, a window full of code pops up. I click again and the link opens up. How do I get rid of the box of code that comes up first ? 169087
  6. Links in emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links in emails: I routinely receive notices from court clerks advising that a new pleading or motion has been filed in a case in which I am involved. These emails contain a link that should take me directly to the newly filed document. However, the links are not active. How do I activate...
  7. links in emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    links in emails: I received an email with a link to a form I am required to fill out. However the link does not open but I get the message "you will need a new app to open this wlmailhtml. What app do I need??...
  8. Email links

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email links: Unable to open links in my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-links/eac3e806-0f2f-4ac7-aa0f-18c60a9f09aa
  9. Email Linked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Linked?: My past fathers account is stuck to mine, what can I do to remove it. He doesn't know anything either. Help is much appreciated Pic | | v [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-linked/7460f915-9332-4481-bb5b-4046d9b87c8b
  10. emailing links

in Browsers and Email
    emailing links: When I try to add a You Tube link to an email it says "We couldn't add your attachments. Please try again." 112071