Windows 10: email creates link to photos

Discus and support email creates link to photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I send an email and attach a photo, the receiver also gets a link attached saying see all photos which enables them to view all my photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ausperth#, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ausperth# Win User

email creates link to photos

Whenever I send an email and attach a photo, the receiver also gets a link attached saying see all photos

which enables them to view all my photos

How do I stop the link being sent?

:)

ausperth#, Jun 8, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Jun 8, 2019
  3. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 8, 2019
  4. email creates link to photos

save photo from email

Hi Roz,

We suggest that you add your save/download file location to Sources under
    Photos app Settings, so that after downloading the attachment from your email it will automatically sync to the Photos app. Follow the steps below to add a folder in Sources:

• Open Photos app > Click the three dot icon on the upper right >
      Settings.
    • Select Add a folder under Sources > Choose a folder location >
      Add this folder to Pictures.
    To categorize your photos, you may create an album to organize it. Click this
    link
    to learn how to organized into albums.

We'll be here if you need additional assistance.

Regile Reb, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

email creates link to photos

1. email creates link to photos - Similar Threads - email creates link

2. Browser link in Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser link in Emails: Email links are becoming a major problem, through viruses and phishing. Why on earth hasn't Microsoft produced a simple switch to stop an email link opening a browser. I understand that outlook can do it, but we don't all have that, but we almost all have some version of...
  3. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

in Browsers and Email
    Email links not working in Earthlink Email program: I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he comes back to it later in the day it will work. He uses Firefox as his browser and VLC for audio & video. I have to save...
  4. Email link problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email link problem: When clicking on a link in an E mail I get a box full of technical letters and numbers and the link doesn`t open. When I close Outlook,the link is opened on the screen.I`ve attempted to include a screenshot (if it works). 127693
  5. emailing photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emailing photos: So far using Bing and Microsoft photo storage, it has been a total disaster trying to e-mail photos to friends and family. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailing-photos/b417c0fd-9937-4688-b2d1-2b954a43935f
  6. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  7. URL / Links in emails blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URL / Links in emails blocked: Hi all first post. Probably a daft question, but despite all, im struggling to find an answer. Bought this PC new some months ago and since i believe following an update at some time now any URL or links in emails are blocked from opening. - i dont remember this happening...
  8. email links question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email links question: What’s happened with links in my emails? They suddenly stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/email-links-question/3580ffa7-d6cb-43e8-b256-85cfd792b43a
  9. emailing links

in Browsers and Email
    emailing links: When I try to add a You Tube link to an email it says "We couldn't add your attachments. Please try again." 112071
  10. Email links on Web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Email links on Web pages: Hi Group When trying to use email links on web pages, The links dont open. I can see the email address in the status bar and it is correct. I dont get the choice of which program on my system to open a new message with. There must be a place on my system where I can set that...