Windows 10: eMail disappears after I have read it

Discus and support eMail disappears after I have read it in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 64bit, windows live mail. Have a new computer, after I have read an email it disappears from window live mail. Would appreciate some... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by metro5053, Nov 3, 2018.

1. metro5053 Win User

eMail disappears after I have read it

Hi,
    Windows 10 64bit, windows live mail. Have a new computer, after I have read an email it disappears from window live mail.
    Would appreciate some advice please guys
    Thanks and Regards
    Bob

:)

metro5053, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Akumos Win User

Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

use thunderbird, or gmail.
    Or use thunderbird to read your Gmail.

People still use outlook?

Mussels, Nov 3, 2018
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Email disappearing

Hi BabsSartor,

So we can assist you further with this issue, please answer the following:

• Are you able to read the email prior to disappearing?
    • Have you checked the range of days the account is synced for?
    • Does it happens on your PC as well?

Best Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. eMail disappears after I have read it - Similar Threads - eMail disappears read

2. Reading pane on email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading pane on email: I can't get the reading pane to open. When I go to settings, there is no Conversation tab....there's a reading pane tab but it doesn't include a "show pane" tab. I'm on a new XPS machine...windows 10. Thanks....
  3. Email accounts have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email accounts have disappeared.: We have 2 Windows 10 email accounts - Bigpond, via Telstra, via Microsoft. They have both disappeared. When I click on the Mail icon, there is nothing there, Normally our 2 accounts would be listed, but neither appears. We can access our Webmail, via Telstra, but I find this...
  4. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  5. Emails disappearing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  6. Reading emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reading emails: I am unable to read older emails because i get a message” unable to download from the server” why is this and how do i correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-emails/28b05935-685c-4ef4-9182-72e48105f3cf"
  7. Disappearing Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....
  8. Favorites and Reading List disappeared after update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Favorites and Reading List disappeared after update 1809: I have a Windows 10 Desktop, laptop, phone and a tablet that all completed the 1809 update several days ago, and after the restart, I lost all my favorites and everything in my reading list on the desktop, laptop and my windows phone, but not my surface pro tablet. I've...
  9. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.: Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of screen) and among the one that disappeared was my email, I can not get to my email anymore. I looked in as many places as I...
  10. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.: So this just started today (like an hour ago). When I get an email in Gmail it shows in my Inbox. If I open it to read it, and then close it, it still shows in my Inbox, but if I refresh then it disappears. Only unread emails show. If I check All Mail it shows the read...