Windows 10: Email Don't work

Discus and support Email Don't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had email on my Windows 10 computer at my apartment and then I move to a house and a couple of month later I booted it up and can't get to my email.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Email Don't work

I had email on my Windows 10 computer at my apartment and then I move to a house and a couple of month later I booted it up and can't get to my email. I spent 3 hours with COX and they don't know but they did manage to blow my email away for about 24 hours. My setting are the same on Windows 10 computer as my Windows 7 computer which I do get email. I'm use Live Mail so I wonder what I can do?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 16, 2016

2. Email Icons don't work properly

Thank you for the information. We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your phone will not revert the operating
    system installed. It will remove everything including your apps, games, texts, call history, music, and photos. However, you will be able to retrieve those if you created a
    back up before performing the hard reset. It will also the delete the Wi-Fi password on your phone so you'll have to enter
    the password manually when you set up your phone again after resetting.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Nov 16, 2016
  3. FAQs in email links don't work?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Try to re-open and check if it works.

If not, then try to refer the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

You can also try to open with a different browser.

You can also refer to the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa, in the link below and check if it helps.

Get Started with Windows 10:

Get Started with Windows 10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Email Don't work

MoxieMomma, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Cox said they would get back to me in a couple of days because it's on their side. Tech support for COX has really went down hill over the years.

lostsoul65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email Don't work

1. Email Don't work - Similar Threads - Email Don't

2. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  3. [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC from the microsoft store and received the confirmation email to an email account that is no longer associated with my microsoft account. Can anyone help me identify the issue here? submitted by /u/brianx87 [link] [comments]...
  4. what service is connected to the email address "onmicrosoft.com"?

in Browsers and Email
    what service is connected to the email address "onmicrosoft.com"?: hello all, I have googled this and I have discovered that the default email address suffix is "onmicrosoft.com" for people who set up an email exchange account. but I've gotten emails from many businesses in Iowa and from individuals as well that come from...
  5. Not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails: Can not receive incoming Emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/64a8d1e4-3e1f-45aa-be32-f3b1667fa767
  6. Prevent Windows 10 from launching mail app when I click an email link

Prevent Windows 10 from launching mail app when I click an email link: I am working with a lot of data that includes hyperlinked email addresses. I want to prevent Windows 10 from launching any mail app when I click these links on accident. Is there a way to turn off this feature?...
  7. email

email: How do I set up my me.com email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/570f14b9-3863-4a02-bf86-93367783b8f9
  8. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL: I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated. But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I...
  9. Don't have access to the second email code needed for my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't have access to the second email code needed for my account: Don't have access to the second email code needed for my account (the second email account used was deleted due to moving and switching internet providers), and it sent me to a questionnaire that I have filled out 3 times, but was unsuccessful. I am just trying to put windows...
  10. attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook: Hi, Upgraded both our Desktop & Laptop to Windows 10 in the past few months. Last week I tried to access some Outlook emails that were more than two years old, the attachments & emoticons do not appear. This is on both PC's & the same result using Edge, IE or Chrome. I...