Windows 10: Email Don't work

Discus and support Email Don't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had email on my Windows 10 computer at my apartment and then I move to a house and a couple of month later I booted it up and can't get to my email.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Email Don't work

I had email on my Windows 10 computer at my apartment and then I move to a house and a couple of month later I booted it up and can't get to my email. I spent 3 hours with COX and they don't know but they did manage to blow my email away for about 24 hours. My setting are the same on Windows 10 computer as my Windows 7 computer which I do get email. I'm use Live Mail so I wonder what I can do?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 16, 2016

2. Email Icons don't work properly

Thank you for the information. We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your phone will not revert the operating
    system installed. It will remove everything including your apps, games, texts, call history, music, and photos. However, you will be able to retrieve those if you created a
    back up before performing the hard reset. It will also the delete the Wi-Fi password on your phone so you'll have to enter
    the password manually when you set up your phone again after resetting.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Nov 16, 2016
  3. FAQs in email links don't work?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Try to re-open and check if it works.

If not, then try to refer the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

You can also try to open with a different browser.

You can also refer to the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa, in the link below and check if it helps.

Get Started with Windows 10:

Get Started with Windows 10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Email Don't work

MoxieMomma, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Cox said they would get back to me in a couple of days because it's on their side. Tech support for COX has really went down hill over the years.

lostsoul65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email Don't work

1. Email Don't work - Similar Threads - Email Don't

2. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  3. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  4. how do i get past the login screen if I don't have the email password or pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i get past the login screen if I don't have the email password or pin: I have tried to get through by using the command prompt but have no luck with that. I have tried several different things trying to get into my computer. I bought it for my daughter to use with her school account. She has since passed away and I have no passwords or pin to...
  5. how do i get past the login screen if I don't have the email password or pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get past the login screen if I don't have the email password or pin: I have tried to get through by using the command prompt but have no luck with that. I have tried several different things trying to get into my computer. I bought it for my daughter to use with her school account. She has since passed away and I have no passwords or pin to...
  6. how do i get past the login screen if I don't have the email password or pin

7. How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...: Help, I'm 70 and I no longer can keep up! My current email address has been in use for approximately 24 years.. It is associated with my ISP.. It is my user name for most account logins and always for any Microsoft Products.. That includes XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11.. In...
  8. How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...

How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...: Help, I'm 70 and I no longer can keep up! My current email address has been in use for approximately 24 years.. It is associated with my ISP.. It is my user name for most account logins and always for any Microsoft Products.. That includes XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11.. In...
  9. we don't know who the parents email address is. how do we change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we don't know who the parents email address is. how do we change it: i can't remember the email address of parental control is. how do i change it or turn it off. it is keeping me from doing things on my laptop....
  10. we don't know who the parents email address is. how do we change it

we don't know who the parents email address is. how do we change it: i can't remember the email address of parental control is. how do i change it or turn it off. it is keeping me from doing things on my laptop....