Windows 10: email download problem

Discus and support email download problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; email download problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-download-problem/be5585a4-27e3-4914-a62a-84166d2b263b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnGildard, Jun 6, 2020.

1. email download problem

email download problem

:)

JohnGildard, Jun 6, 2020

2. download emails problem

I have my email with Lycos and I am trying to find a way to backup my messages. Problem is Lycos does not offer POP/IMAP service for the free email service (unless you upgrade to the paid service). Lycos does offer the option to download messages into eml formats but only one message at a time. There is no way to download all the messages.
    Any suggestions? Will win10 mail app work?

pc mess up, Jun 6, 2020
  3. download emails problem

I have tried out the suggestion about forwarding the messages as attachments and was able to save them to my computer. So now all I need to do is download them into a email client. That's it, job done!
    Many thanks to everyone who inputed to my query.

pc mess up, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

email download problem

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

email download problem

1. email download problem - Similar Threads - email download problem

2. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  3. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  4. Email problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email problem: When I check my email I mark those I want to send to folders and then a menu pops up and unmarks the emails I selected to move. What causes this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem/3ea7b08e-88a9-436f-9712-7ec78dd5439d
  5. Email Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Problem . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. I use Yahoo mail. And, I like it . . . Whenever, I click on, compose: This, email address. On, the from line is:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** But, when I click on send, it says. Please correct, your...
  6. Email problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email problems: I have problems with accessing email on my new Windows 10 computer. I have been using a Win 7 system with WLM windows live mail version 2011 since 2012. I am aware that support for this ended some time ago. I have never been able to get Outlook to work properly. I...
  7. email download.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email download.: Acc/ Btinternet (bert.theobald)(1) server.mail.btinternet.com emails not downloading.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-download/ac1a731f-79e3-48f6-a604-62f8662c9e6f
  8. download emails problem

in Browsers and Email
    download emails problem: I have my email with Lycos and I am trying to find a way to backup my messages. Problem is Lycos does not offer POP/IMAP service for the free email service (unless you upgrade to the paid service). Lycos does offer the option to download messages into eml formats but only one...
  9. Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10: After downloading windows 10 I am unable to answer email on aol. As soon as i start typing in a dialog box the aol software shuts down 12785
  10. Problem with email

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with email: Lately I've started to receive spam emails. I normally don't even open these emails but instead add them to my "junk email" list. I cannot do this to these new emails because when I try to add them to the junk email folder a popup box states that the mail does not have a...