Windows 10: email download.

Discus and support email download. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Acc/ Btinternet (bert.theobald)(1) server.mail.btinternet.com emails not downloading.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alberttheobald, Oct 9, 2018.

1. email download.

Acc/ Btinternet (bert.theobald)(1)

server.mail.btinternet.com

emails not downloading.?

:)

alberttheobald, Oct 9, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 9, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 9, 2018
  4. email download.

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

email download.

1. email download. - Similar Threads - email download

2. Email download photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email download photos.: Email for photos download was sent and when opened the files went to archive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-download-photos/2f958501-2412-4647-8630-faae4616e06b
  3. Email download photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email download photos.: Email for photos download was sent and when opened the files went to archive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-download-photos/2f958501-2412-4647-8630-faae4616e06b
  4. why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?: why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-mcafee-from-a-download-via/c5c17199-6914-4a9c-9d57-8f1530843f18
  5. why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?

why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?: why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-mcafee-from-a-download-via/c5c17199-6914-4a9c-9d57-8f1530843f18
  6. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A simple download of an emailed photograph!: I received a lovely photo of my granddaughter's birthday party via Outlook New; now for some incomprehensible reason I cannot download it to my laptop. I tried copy and paste, save image, etc. Nothing works. Once I got something useless called a "file." The best was an...
  7. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A simple download of an emailed photograph!: I received a lovely photo of my granddaughter's birthday party via Outlook New; now for some incomprehensible reason I cannot download it to my laptop. I tried copy and paste, save image, etc. Nothing works. Once I got something useless called a "file." The best was an...
  8. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

9. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....
  10. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....