Windows 10: email encryption

Discus and support email encryption in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can "Mailvelope" be set up in the windows 10 mail app...or do I have to access that extension thru outlook and gmail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormPeterson, Jan 16, 2021.

1. email encryption

Can "Mailvelope" be set up in the windows 10 mail app...or do I have to access that extension thru outlook and gmail?

:)

NormPeterson, Jan 16, 2021

2. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 16, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

email encryption

BulldogXX, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

email encryption

1. email encryption - Similar Threads - email encryption

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside...: Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside vendor. Domain name empower.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exchange-2016-with-two-servers-in-a-dag-cannot/469d8d03-a41a-458f-af83-0e4a820c6401
  5. Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside...: Exchange 2016 with two servers in a DAG. Cannot receive encrypted email from one outside vendor. Domain name empower.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exchange-2016-with-two-servers-in-a-dag-cannot/469d8d03-a41a-458f-af83-0e4a820c6401
  6. Indexing Outlook 2019 Encrypted Emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Indexing Outlook 2019 Encrypted Emails: I use encryption with one of my email correspondents and Outlook 2019 works perfectly (although it has no way to set encryption on a per recipient basis). The problem is, neither my SENT messages or RECEIVED messages from this individual are indexed--I can't search for a word...
  7. Criptext is a free encrypted email service with open source apps for Windows, Linux, macOS,...

in Windows 10 News
    Criptext is a free encrypted email service with open source apps for Windows, Linux, macOS,...: Criptext is a free encrypted email service for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS. It has been around for a while, but I thought it may be worth looking into. [ATTACH] Before we get started, allow me to say that this article isn't about Criptext vs Protonmail, so we're...
  8. Email encryption for regular Outlook.com?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Email encryption for regular Outlook.com?: How come Outlook.com (non-O365)hasn’t adopted the email encryption feature just like it has been for O365 users? It would be nice because I’m sure that consumer users also have very sensitive documents to send such as when buying a new home, job resumes, HR related stuff and...
  9. Cannot read Encrypted emails on OWA website using S/MIME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot read Encrypted emails on OWA website using S/MIME: I have seen a lot of messages regarding this problem. I even talked to my computer experts at work and nobody can fix this problem. When I use the owa.us.af.mil to read my messages, I can't read the ones that are encrypted. I have tried to download s/mime and it doesn't work....
  10. Encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10: How do you encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/encrypt-pdf-files-or-outlook-emails-with-pdf/e8a38794-be38-490f-b7a0-ca462645a9d9