Windows 10: Email error message in Windows 10.

Discus and support Email error message in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get this same error messager whether in Word, Excel, or other sites when I try to share a file by email. Needless to say, I am not able to share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GingerCarper, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Email error message in Windows 10.

I get this same error messager whether in Word, Excel, or other sites when I try to share a file by email. Needless to say, I am not able to share files. HELP. I have been told this is a Microsoft problem.

:)

GingerCarper, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Email error message in Windows 10.

error message

Why not use the Windows 10 built-in mail client? It's pretty solid and compatible with various services and in my testing is very easy to use and loads fast. Why not try it?

I use Office 2016 at work more for diag/testing and calendar management than anything.

I use browsers for personal email, though I also use the W10 email client for testing as well. It works smooth, fast and is simple. Probably an appropriate replacement for Windows Live Mail in all honesty and I'm surprised nobody suggested the OP use it nor that the OP said he tried it. Give it a go!

Otherwise, if you want something more technical, go with Mozilla Thunderbird, it's pretty solid overall but more bulky to setup...but has more options, customization, etc.

Kursah, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Email error message in Windows 10.

1. Email error message in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Email error message

2. Error message replying to some emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message replying to some emails: Hi,I have tried unsuccessfully to solve this in the past but let it go as it only affects a minority of emails but it has re-occurred.I am using the Mail App that comes with Windows 11 to access an email account on my own domain name. For a minority of email addresses when I...
  3. Error message replying to some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message replying to some emails: Hi,I have tried unsuccessfully to solve this in the past but let it go as it only affects a minority of emails but it has re-occurred.I am using the Mail App that comes with Windows 11 to access an email account on my own domain name. For a minority of email addresses when I...
  4. Windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error message: I received a reply from Lester Bernard Reyes method 1 - to run auto runs but there are 6 executable files and I don't know which one to choose. And he also sent method 2 - run system file checker with 4 cmd commandsAnd method 3 - clean boot Which method should I select Please...
  5. Windows 10 Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Error Message: I am getting an error message at shutdown about a file named AcSTBhme.exe not starting properly. In a previous thread the answer was to delete Arcsoft Scan'n'Stitch. I've tried to delete the program through Settings, Apps and Uninstall but I get an error message entitled...
  6. error message windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message windows 10: I keep getting a message about an error. windows/stopcode unexpected kernal mode trap. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-windows-10/2bde8ae0-471a-4d21-b3e5-c55f4481d78c
  7. Error message when sending email

Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  8. Windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 error message: When I try to use certain apps clicking on things or just letting it sit while force a message to appear that say You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link and I can press the ok button cuz it won't let me submitted by /u/DeceivingBork [link] [comments]...
  9. error message when scanning to email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when scanning to email: when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email configuration email works ok, but I cannot find email stings for the scanner...
  10. Email error message

Email error message: Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I have installed another email program...