Windows 10: Email error Thunderbird/Gmail

Discus and support Email error Thunderbird/Gmail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Email works fine. Getting an error (lower right corner) occasionally that says "Authentication Error:" then it quickly disappears (too fast to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrDOS1953, Aug 19, 2018.

1. DrDOS1953 Win User

Email error Thunderbird/Gmail

Hi.

Email works fine.

Getting an error (lower right corner) occasionally that says "Authentication Error:" then it quickly disappears (too fast to read).

1. Can I keep it on the screen?
    2. Dell laptop that has worked fine almost a year.
    3. No Pause button.

Any fix?

Thanks.

:)

DrDOS1953, Aug 19, 2018
  2. rick22 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

yes gmail and mail.com

rick22, Aug 19, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Aug 19, 2018
  4. ghost101 Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird Problem

I've started using this today however ive come across a problem.

When i set up the account for my gmail account, i was able to select an option which meant that whhen emails were downloaded, the original email would remain on the gmail server and could not be deleted through thunderbird itself.

I then proceeded to set up the same thing for yahoo. However, when thunderbird downloads the emails, they all disappear from the yahoo inbox. I was wondering how i could prevent this and also how to get all my emails back from my hard drive to the yahoo server.

thx

ghost101, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Email error Thunderbird/Gmail - Similar Threads - Email error Thunderbird

2. Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link: I have been using Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox for many years. Currently am using Firefox version 82.0.2 on a Windows 10 laptop. My email addresses are located in my Thunderbird account version 98.4.1. These new versions are the outcome of recent upgrades to my Mozilla...
  3. Configuring IMAP Thunderbird/gmail to work like POP?

in Browsers and Email
    Configuring IMAP Thunderbird/gmail to work like POP?: Apologizing in advance for a question that invites a "why would you want to do that?" response. But I'd like my Thunderbird, working with my gmail, configured for IMAP, to function as it did when I had it configured for POP. What I'd like is that: My Thunderbird has all...
  4. Thunderbird stopped getting my emails

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird stopped getting my emails: All of a sudden, Thunderbird version 73.0b1 (32-bit) has stopped getting one of my email accounts emails. I have 2 email accounts through Comcast. One works through Thunderbird, the other just stopped working. I just noticed this and I'm not sure if it started when I did an...
  5. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  6. send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    send to not opening an email in Thunderbird: On 3/1/2019 the right click send to mail stopped working, for pictures and for pdf documents. I am using Windows 10 and Thunderbird. At one point I got an error message that another program was using my mail. Restarting produced the same error....
  7. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released: Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123
  8. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649
  10. Many boxes in emails (Gmail using Thunderbird) are empty - no content

in Browsers and Email
    Many boxes in emails (Gmail using Thunderbird) are empty - no content: I think this is called 'remote content' but I'm not sure. What steps might I take to remedy this situation? I realize this might be a Mozilla or Google issue - but perhaps someone can give me some options that I can't get in those forums. 93224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thunderbird error message when getting mail from yahoo

2. &thunderbird gmail authentication error