Windows 10: Email folders are empty windows 10

Discus and support Email folders are empty windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a desktop with keyboard, Windows 10 installed Edge and Internet explorer is used for browsers. I have an email address from the 1990s that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron Tollison, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Email folders are empty windows 10

I use a desktop with keyboard, Windows 10 installed Edge and Internet explorer is used for browsers. I have an email address from the 1990s that was first issued to me by my first ISP. it ends in .net

I use that because of customers and friends all used it for that many years.

it is an old Pop mail account and when I got Windows 10, I use the provided free account that come with it ( not Outlook Express), and had to change the pop to a Smpt account.

All works OK for me and I get to use my old address.

I store lots of things in folders in the account, although the Titles are still in the side bar the folders empty out regularly .

I find what Information I need by going to my old ISP and logging in with my address and my folders are all there same way I have arranged them and the pictures and information is there but is not on my desktop.

What I would like to do is finding a way of importing these folders as they are to my Desktop or an external HD and keeping them off the ISP website.

I cant find where my email information is stored on Windows 10 as it is probably all on the Desktop now just cant find them and arrange them into folders that is easily accessed

Any clues on how I could do this?

I do not know the name of my email program but is come with Windows 10 and has a envelope as an Icon.

In the apps section It is labeled as "mail/calendar".

Ron

:)

Ron Tollison, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Email folders are empty windows 10

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Email folders are empty windows 10

1. Email folders are empty windows 10 - Similar Threads - Email folders are

2. Why are my email folders empty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my email folders empty?: For some reason all my email folders appear empty. I have no idea if I've inadvertently changed any settings but need to recover the contents of those folders....
  3. Why are my email folders empty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my email folders empty?: For some reason all my email folders appear empty. I have no idea if I've inadvertently changed any settings but need to recover the contents of those folders....
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  5. windows 10 empty network folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 empty network folder: windows 10 network shows empty computer folder in file explorer and desktop. network sharing is enabled. recent unsuccessful system restore initializing loop. said no system changes made. the network folder contents appear to be the only problem....
  6. Empty File Folders and Windows 10

Empty File Folders and Windows 10: Last year I uploaded all my music and photographs to the One Drive and an external hard drive when the One Drive was full from my previous pc that ran Windows 7. I then downloaded, or so I thought, all of the music and photographs to my new pc operating Windows 10. I...
  7. Empty Email

Empty Email: Hi in my Outlook EMAIL APP i find several msg with no content, no email address ect i can not swipe them to delete them either if i use my web browser to check my hotmail, i dont have that problem why shows my app empty emails with absolutely no content or address and...
  8. windows 10 showing empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 showing empty folders: folders showing empty in documents in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-showing-empty-folders/71e46bd1-5e90-4fcd-b8f6-341f856e0df5"
  9. Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty": I cannot see or view any of my pictures. I click on a folder and it tells me its empty. When I click on properties, its obvious by the size of the file, that its still there. I Any ideas on how to fix this? 18139
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail folders empty

2. windows 10 mail folders are empty

3. email folders empty in windows 10

4. email is empty on windows,
  5. when update to window 10 all folers in outlook are empty,
  6. lenovo yoga windows 10 email folders,
  7. windows 10 email folders empty,
  8. windows 10 email folders appear empty