Windows 10: Email for Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Email for Microsoft rewards in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is the Microsoft email to earn 80 points a scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tikehau5, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Tikehau5 Win User

Email for Microsoft rewards

Is the Microsoft email to earn 80 points a scam?

:)

Tikehau5, Dec 10, 2019

2. Rewards from emails

Hi JillPfluke,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. Is it the Microsoft Rewards emails? Because your Microsoft Rewards communications will be sent to the primary email address on your Microsoft account, so if they’re the same, you’re all set. If you need
    to change that primary email address, here’s how:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

• Select the Your info tab.
    • Select Manage your sign-in email or phone number.

• Add your preferred email address. This can be any email address (e.g. Gmail, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.).
    • Select Make primary next to the email address that you'd like to receive Microsoft Rewards communications from.

Kind Regards,

Rim G.

Romualdo_G, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Hi Jomar,

There's a different department that handles Xbox Live Rewards inquiries. To determine the validity of the email you've received, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Rewards team. Click this

link
    to submit a post.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 10, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi Suzy,

Regarding your concern with Microsoft Rewards, we’d like to confirm if it has been resolved already at the time that you’ve emailed out
    Microsoft Rewards support team. Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Email for Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Email Microsoft rewards

2. Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?: Hi- Microsoft said a few months ago that they would add Xbox gift cards straight to your account. That worked fine. Now, I want to send an Xbox card to my friend. Is there a way to get the gift card as a code?...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3
  4. Microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft rewards: It says Results pending confirmation of eligibility does that mean people were already picked? And if they were picked would they have gotten an email? this is for microsoft rewards...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets

Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets: Daily Sets are not showing on my Activities Screen and neither is my Daily Streak number. I was at 319 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-daily-sets/7baf6e0f-a785-4d4c-8e4e-51ff47f33b8c"
  6. Microsoft Reward Points

Microsoft Reward Points: Hi guys,So i live in Indonesia and i want to earn points with microsoft rewards.Unfortunately,Microsoft rewards is not available in my country.so is there a way to participate in microsoft rewards?...
  7. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.: When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available in Bangladesh....
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Rewards: Are emails re a Reward program using this email address legitimate? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-rewards/80a25886-cefa-4b7f-a649-d519a7f09d86"
  9. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards email

2. www.bing.cohttps://account.microsoft.com/rewards/?fref=home.banner.rewards