Windows 10: email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read

Discus and support email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I receive email from MS in Thai language, and I would like to receive it in English. I live in Bangkok and my Window 10 settings are: Time Zone -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KlausKunkel, Sep 1, 2020.

1. email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read

I receive email from MS in Thai language, and I would like to receive it in English.

I live in Bangkok and my Window 10 settings are:

Time Zone - Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

Display Language - English US

My MS account setting are:

Country/Region - Thailand

Display Language - English US

The email in question is legit from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and is about MS Service Agreement. All of it in Thai language, which I can't read.

Am I correct to assume this is because I registered my MS account with country of residence as Thailand, and the automated email handler at MS fails to recognize that I also registered my display language as English?

If so, how can I get the good folks at MS to send me future emails in English only?

Appreciate any input...

:)

KlausKunkel, Sep 1, 2020

2. Nokia N9 Cyan - Thai email

Hi all,

My wife and I live in Australia and recently bought an N9 for my wife. The problem is she is unable to read her mail if someone sends it in Thai script. It comes up as 'no preview' in her window pane. It can be read fine on a pc. I can send a message (sms)
    in Thai to her and it's ok. I can email her from my iphone in Thai and she can read that. But if I use a pc to send an email, it can't be read on her phone. The N9 does not have a Thai language choice in the settings but I have download the Thaikb keyboard
    from OVI and it works fine as a text input when sending messages.

Can anyone suggest how we can get to read Thai script if emails are sent from pc's.

Thankyou.

ummagumma---01, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Thai language...

Hi everyone,

I got a windows 7 phone and i want thai language init.

please help me out with this....

Thank you.

srikanthstares, Sep 1, 2020
  4. MohoYai Win User

email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read

Why is there STILL no Thai language support on Windows Phone?

Microsoft has always supported Thai language in any of their prior desktop or mobile OS versions.

Thailand is pretty crazy about Nokia and the advertising for the Lumia series is huge.

But since the OS doesn't support Thai language, the phones are useless here.

Can someone please officially and finally confirm if WP 7.8 will receive a Thai Keyboard and Thai Language support or not? ANd if 7.8 won't get it, will WP 8 have it?

The feature suggestion thread for Thai support in 7.8 is already pretty huge but there is no feedback:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...gestions/2282678-thai-language-support-th-th-

A whole country is holding off from either getting a windows phone or selling their windows phones as it stands now.

Please someone respond.

Thanks,

MohoYai, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read

1. email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read - Similar Threads - email Microsoft Thai

2. www.msn.com changed from english to thai

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    www.msn.com changed from english to thai: As of yesterday my msn changed its language to thai from english, tho this only accures on the starting screen I still wanna fix it. I have searched this problem but in all of the questions the pepole that have this problem live in Thailand but I live in Romania so I dont...
  3. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  4. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  5. How to change Thai calendar to English Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Thai calendar to English Language: Dear all, My my calendar on the taskbar show Thai Language and I cannot find the function to change to English language. I need someone to help to show me the way how to change it. [ATTACH]...
  6. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from Microsoft domains in different language: Hello, I setup and configured my Microsoft Family settings and receive emails from "microsoftfamily" and "accountprotection" in Vietnamese. I've checked all my location, language and time zone settings and still receive these emails in Vietnamese. Any ideas?...
  7. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language: 6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language an region to the United Kingdom and I have not used that computer in a year. my have consistently been getting Microsoft...
  8. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  9. Why does Windows now open Microsoft pages in Thai language

Why does Windows now open Microsoft pages in Thai language: I am infuriated by this and there is no evident solution offered on the web pages. I don't want the page to open in Thai language....
  10. Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language

in Windows 10 News
    Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language: Hello, Outlook community - I’d like to tell you about the new Translator for Outlook add-in, which is now available to all Office 365 and Outlook.com users. If you’d prefer to read emails in your native language, or regularly get messages in language with which you’re not...