Windows 10: Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

Discus and support Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sue Ritchie, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account and admin despite doing account recovery. If I input the recovery code, just goes back to blank log in screen.Can't access support from Microsoft which is very frustrating. Why has this situation arisen and how do I resolve it?

:)

Sue Ritchie, Jun 9, 2023
  2. RG_IN Win User

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Hi,

I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards
    are all active and I have used one of them last time to renew a OFFICE-365 subscription.

Raised multiple service requests on the same, but no solution. Had long chats, still no solution.

RG_IN, Jun 9, 2023
  3. subscription Microsoft Office 365

I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed

Can you please help me do this

KayeBottrall, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

Office 365 Home Subscription

Check your renewal status

Go to your Services & subscriptions page.

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=offi...

If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Office 365 subscription.

Review the details for your Office 365 subscription..

If you see Renews on [date], then your subscription is set up to automatically renew on that date, unless you turn automatic renewal off or cancel it beforehand.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-a...

The Renews on date will be just above either a Turn off auto-renew or a Renew link.

The Next charge info shows you when you’ll be charged next, and for how much.

If you see Expires on [date], then your subscription will expire on that date, unless you renew.

Date that this subscription will expire.

Note: For help understanding renewal and billing dates for Microsoft subscriptions, see the "Billing cycles and schedules" section under "Manage my subscriptions" on the Billing help page.

Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365 96468969-a081-4010-8d34-ece1cc31276a?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

1. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365 - Similar Threads - Email Microsoft saying

2. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  3. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  4. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  5. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  6. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  7. Renewed my Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewed my Office 365: Good Afternoon: I require your assistance as I renewed my Office 365 late April and the yearly charge was billed to my credit card in the amount of $123.17. I received acknowledgment from Microsoft providing my 2020 renewal date. Today I was going to use Excel and it...
  8. renewal of office 365

renewal of office 365: hi, I have just paid for renewal on office 365. I was promised an email with instructions regarding activation. There is no email. I am checking the email linked to the account. currently going round in circles thanks...
  9. message to renew my office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c
  10. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c