Windows 10: Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...

Discus and support Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It looks like it downloads but it isn't available in my theme library and I can't find a download file. I click 'Apply' after it says it has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnGreen3, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...

It looks like it downloads but it isn't available in my theme library and I can't find a download file. I click 'Apply' after it says it has downloaded and that asks me if I want to go to the MSoft store - so I'm stuck in a loop!!!

Am I doing something wrong or is there a blockage in the downloading of this theme?

:)

JohnGreen3, Oct 15, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one.  Says it downloaded but it didn't... :)

farlex85, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Where we can download themes?

To open a list of links to download more themes, try following these steps:

Menu > Settings > Themes > Theme Downloads .

odi_et_amo14, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...

1. Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't... - Similar Threads - Email Msoft offered

2. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...: I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst update ever. Everything is not flowing like it used to. People were used to the original setup and then it is changed drastically...
  3. i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing: pls answer this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-game-from-free-download-manager/73e5e35c-4934-4c5c-9b85-971f453dc5b0
  4. i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing: pls answer this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-game-from-free-download-manager/73e5e35c-4934-4c5c-9b85-971f453dc5b0
  5. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  6. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  7. email saying I made a purchase when I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    email saying I made a purchase when I didn't: I made no purchase today or any day but I received this email: partial cut and paste: Microsoft Invoice Id : WIN48974984-45930 Customer Id : 112591799 EMAIL : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  8. email offer for free wallpaper download

in Windows 10 Customization
    email offer for free wallpaper download: I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wondered if it was a legitimate offer. The e-mail stated I could download free, handpicked wallpaper for 2019. Thank you....
  9. Malware downloaded with Free Music App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware downloaded with Free Music App: This free Music app I downloaded came with lots of add on's including advertising. My computer slowed down to a snails pace due to being bombarded with adverts, shortly after my first use I uninstalled all the programmes associated with this app. Unfortunately the adverts...
  10. Malware downloaded with Free Music App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware downloaded with Free Music App: This free Music app I downloaded came with lots of add on's including advertising. My computer slowed down to a snails pace due to being bombarded with adverts, shortly after my first use I uninstalled all the programmes associated with this app. Unfortunately the adverts...