Windows 10: Email from Paypal looks strange

Discus and support Email from Paypal looks strange in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,Could you please confirm to me if this email is genuine or is it phishing ?Please let me knowThank youRE: eStatement: We decline your last... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Antoinette1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Email from Paypal looks strange

Hello,Could you please confirm to me if this email is genuine or is it phishing ?Please let me knowThank youRE: eStatement: We decline your last transaction Result Submited: Active // A transação está programada para ser adiada porque o final do ano - o pagamento foi recebido. [References-27438]*** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Mon 6/21/2021 6:59 PMTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴀғᴇᴛʏᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇᴅ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ

:)

Antoinette1, Jun 21, 2021
  2. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Jun 21, 2021
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
  4. Jacee Win User

Email from Paypal looks strange

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

Did you scroll down to PayPal on the page? You need to read what they say.

Jacee, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Email from Paypal looks strange

1. Email from Paypal looks strange - Similar Threads - Email Paypal looks

2. Windows Apps looking strange

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Apps looking strange: [img] I somehow managed to make my Windows Apps look strange: Explorer, Settings.... Has someone a clue what setting i have actived and how to turn it back to default? 167186
  3. Downloads folder looks strange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder looks strange: I don't know what I did, but one day my downloads folder started looking strange. It's only my downloads folder. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried a lot but nothing seems to be working. Please help me....
  4. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  5. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  6. Strange email from unknown company

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange email from unknown company: I am using Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 I have received a "no reply" email from a company called GitHub telling me that I am using GitHub and that my password is weak and that I should visit their site and create a stronger password. It also tells me that if I don't change...
  7. Strange looking windows [Solved]

Strange looking windows [Solved]: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  8. Strange looking windows

Strange looking windows: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! [ATTACH]...
  9. Strange Emails From You.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Emails From You.: Hello, Every day I get this email "Please use this code to reset the password for the Microsoft account XXX". It purports to come from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I'm confused as to why I'm getting these and am not sure if it's an attempt at fraud. Any...
  10. Strange look after cutoff...

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange look after cutoff...: last night I shut down the pc cause of the thunderstorm. This morning after it rebooted the display looks very strange: every looks really big but "squeezed". One thing easily noticed is that the wallpaper's left side seems to have vanished. As if the image is now too large...