Windows 10: email group text

Discus and support email group text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using outlook in windows 7 and I had created groups that I belong to TOPS, Senior Commission, etc. now I have not be able to find those groups or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wanda Reynolds, Dec 11, 2018.

1. email group text

I was using outlook in windows 7 and I had created groups that I belong to TOPS, Senior Commission, etc. now I have not be able to find those groups or know how to recreate them in Windows 10 mail, please help.

:)

Wanda Reynolds, Dec 11, 2018

2. How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

create group, add numbers, group text, enter text, send

There done, don't even need to use email. Can do it on a shitty little phone too.

WhiteLotus, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 12, 2018
  4. wmc4099 Win User

email group text

HTC tp2 w/wm6.1 cannot send group text or email

Group contacts set up in Outlook do not download to phone contact list so that I can send group emails or text from my phone

wmc4099, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

email group text

1. email group text - Similar Threads - email group text

2. Visibility on email text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visibility on email text: Hello,I am a secretary of a bridge club and forward listing of players.Some people are complaining of not receiving my listing.They are using iPhone or Mac pc and are no getting my listingonly my presentation.What can I do? I believe I am not the problem.!!!!!!!All advise...
  3. Visibility on email text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visibility on email text: Hello,I am a secretary of a bridge club and forward listing of players.Some people are complaining of not receiving my listing.They are using iPhone or Mac pc and are no getting my listingonly my presentation.What can I do? I believe I am not the problem.!!!!!!!All advise...
  4. Visibility on email text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Texting a Group Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Texting a Group Not Working: I'm using MS Phone Link and have connected my android phone and am happy with the interface. My question is why can I not send text messages to a group of three? It works on single text but not groups? Please Advise...
  6. Texting a Group Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texting a Group Not Working: I'm using MS Phone Link and have connected my android phone and am happy with the interface. My question is why can I not send text messages to a group of three? It works on single text but not groups? Please Advise...
  7. group email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    group email: I can send and receive email from indivduals and to one group, but to another group of less than 50, message will not send. Numerous calls to spectrum have not helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-email/eaa5f117-86d2-4e65-a762-86701d58ddec
  8. grouping emails

grouping emails: I use sky email i need to put a group of emails into one folder ,so i can just use the group total to send them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grouping-emails/3e9aa868-b4dd-4abc-a601-d8b41f7c2c81
  9. Sending emails to a group

Sending emails to a group: I cannot figure out how to send emails to a group. Right now I need to indicate each recipient one by one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails-to-a-group/8401bd63-7d4f-463b-9c70-bd019be7eb42
  10. email Contacts into groups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email Contacts into groups: I have problems. In Windows 8.1 I am able to import email addresses into my Contact list. But when helping a friend, There is NO WAY to do this. Why can't I import email addresses from Excel into gmail when I have the new Windows 10 OS? I am REALLY frustrated beyond...