Windows 10: email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to...

Discus and support email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; See subject, prohibited file type attachment.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GraemeCollings, Apr 12, 2019.

1. email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to...

See subject, prohibited file type attachment.

:)

GraemeCollings, Apr 12, 2019

2. prohibited file type

Greetings..

I am getting this on my emails(prohibited file type) and it is failing to load trusted sender's attachments. How do I stop this from happening please.. thanks

HisWord+++, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Ivan-611 Win User
    prohibited file type

How do I access files attached to emails that have been prohibited and deactivated ?

Ivan-611, Apr 12, 2019
  4. email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to...

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to...

1. email has attachment labelled "prohibited file type" possibly png. It is important. how to... - Similar Threads - email has attachment

2. problem attaching a file to an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem attaching a file to an email: i am trying to send an attached file with an email. it's not working. it wants me to open the file. when I've "opened" the file in the past, it attached it to the email. now it says there is not a valid path to attach it....
  3. Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads: Hello - I need a CSV file to upload to a platform that only takes CSV files. Not Microsoft Excel CSV files. CSV.I know the difference between Excel and CSV.I know how to Save As. And export. And change the filename. And add a file extension.The problem is that whenever I do...
  4. Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads: Hello - I need a CSV file to upload to a platform that only takes CSV files. Not Microsoft Excel CSV files. CSV.I know the difference between Excel and CSV.I know how to Save As. And export. And change the filename. And add a file extension.The problem is that whenever I do...
  5. Can't attach email file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't attach email file.: Hello.A couple weeks ago my computer ungraded to win 11. All went well for a couple weeks, then after a recent update, now when I try to attach a file, it locks google chrome or any browser up. I have to shut the program down. However, if I attach the file from a flash drive,...
  6. Prohibited files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prohibited files: Some emails i cannot open as it says prohibited file type The emails are from people I know & are not dangerous etc. some are pics from family !!! how can I stop this from happening...
  7. Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment: With windows 10 mail i cannot print emails with png attachment, clicking print results in the print window going away, the print preview window doesn’t open and nothing happens at the printer. All other emails without png attachments print ok. Forwarding the png email to...
  8. "dangerous file type" attachment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "dangerous file type" attachment: What is a dangerous file type attachment? I trust the sender absolutely, and the attachment is important to me. Graeme Collings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dangerous-file-type-attachment/f378d965-9680-4a9b-a775-3ced2a062b74"
  9. prohibited file type

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    prohibited file type: How do I access files attached to emails that have been prohibited and deactivated ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prohibited-file-type/e267a077-3fc6-4814-b71f-41e2c8dcfe7a"
  10. attaching files to email

in Browsers and Email
    attaching files to email: I have lost the ability to right click on a photo and choose to send it to an email address. The process starts correctly but Outlook doesn't open a new email as it used to. I could do this previously, went on holiday, came back and could no longer do it. so I don't see that...