Windows 10: Email has been compromised

Discus and support Email has been compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MynorSosa, May 2, 2020.

1. MynorSosa Win User

Email has been compromised

I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up from there.

:)

MynorSosa, May 2, 2020

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, May 2, 2020
  3. msapster Win User
    Email Compromised

My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?

msapster, May 2, 2020
  4. Email has been compromised

Email Compromised

Hello Microsoft,

My email sent a massive spam to all of my contacts this morning.

Now my email won't receive or send emails as I am listed as a spam account.

I would really appreciate some IT counsel on how to resolve this.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you kindly,

Derick Neumeier, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Email has been compromised

1. Email has been compromised - Similar Threads - Email has been

2. Microsoft has been spamming me with unusual activity emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has been spamming me with unusual activity emails: This started in the beginning of April when I got an email of unusual activity and sure enough there was a sign in attempt from Ecuador. However, since then I've been getting an email a day from Microsoft about unusual activity but on the recent activity page there's nothing...
  3. Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails

Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails: Not sure if my email/password have been compromised but I'm not receiving any 'change your password' emails into my associated Hotmail account when I click on the 'forgot your password' link on a website. Google Chrome says security may have been compromised but not sure if...
  4. Is this a legit Microsoft email? Is my account compromised?

Is this a legit Microsoft email? Is my account compromised?: I got this email today with a chinese ? message. Is it legit? I got a little scared. What should I do? Microsoft cr***** cr***** Microsoft cr***** translation google: Safety information replacement Someone started a process to replace all security information...
  5. How to tell if IP address has been compromised?

How to tell if IP address has been compromised?: Received phone call this morning from "Microsoft" that my IP address was compromised by other's from different countries. Caller said I needed to change my IP address. Caller ID on phone was my first and last name and phone number. I have received e-mails from Romania and...
  6. This has been sorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    This has been sorted: This problem has been sorted with help from an agent. It won't let me delete the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-sorted/e36c4be1-d1e8-4119-a3b9-8c1edf73f47d
  7. Compromised email and facebook

Compromised email and facebook: Recently I was asked how to find out if someone used your email and facebook account to send derogatory and threatening messages to people. Is it possible to discover and prove where those nastygrams were sent from and by whom (assuming it was not the email/facebook account...
  8. I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised

I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised: I received a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised and I need to contact Microsoft to have my IP address changed. I shutdown my laptop. Now I am receiving calls from Microsoft which show the calling number as my phone number. I received numerous...
  9. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...
  10. email app has been turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email app has been turned off: I can't turn the mail app back on - looks as though all has been lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-app-has-been-turned-off/0fcb707e-5125-4b72-91a9-c5a4610f3ba3