Windows 10: Email has been compromised

Discus and support Email has been compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MynorSosa, May 2, 2020.

1. MynorSosa Win User

Email has been compromised

I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up from there.

:)

MynorSosa, May 2, 2020

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, May 2, 2020
  3. msapster Win User
    Email Compromised

My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?

msapster, May 2, 2020
  4. Email has been compromised

Email Compromised

Hello Microsoft,

My email sent a massive spam to all of my contacts this morning.

Now my email won't receive or send emails as I am listed as a spam account.

I would really appreciate some IT counsel on how to resolve this.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you kindly,

Derick Neumeier, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Email has been compromised

1. Email has been compromised - Similar Threads - Email has been

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  3. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  4. So my account has been totally compromised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my account has been totally compromised: and I managed to gain access to it by signing in to windows hello and it gave me the email it was changed to er***7******** Email address is removed for privacy *** after that I used an child account associated to my account to reset the password the problem that I have is...
  5. So my account has been totally compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my account has been totally compromised: and I managed to gain access to it by signing in to windows hello and it gave me the email it was changed to er***7******** Email address is removed for privacy *** after that I used an child account associated to my account to reset the password the problem that I have is...
  6. My email has been compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  7. My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised

My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised: Hi Team, On 08/19/2020 I received the following email at 12:04 AM PST: Microsoft account Your password changed Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 8/18/2020 10:04 PM MST. If this was you, then you can safely...
  8. Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails

Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails: Not sure if my email/password have been compromised but I'm not receiving any 'change your password' emails into my associated Hotmail account when I click on the 'forgot your password' link on a website. Google Chrome says security may have been compromised but not sure if...
  9. How to tell if IP address has been compromised?

How to tell if IP address has been compromised?: Received phone call this morning from "Microsoft" that my IP address was compromised by other's from different countries. Caller said I needed to change my IP address. Caller ID on phone was my first and last name and phone number. I have received e-mails from Romania and...
  10. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...