Windows 10: Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

Discus and support Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M(Den)ney, Aug 8, 2018.

1. M(Den)ney Win User

Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of screen) and among the one that disappeared was my email, I can not get to my email anymore.

I looked in as many places as I could, at one point the mail screen miraculously showed up, and when I put my cursor on a message it disappeared again, to remain unfindable.... Is there still hope? Because I am hopeless at this point.

:)

M(Den)ney, Aug 8, 2018

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Akumos Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

1. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared. - Similar Threads - Email has disappeared

2. Desktop icons have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons have disappeared: I restarted my laptop and noticed all my desktop icons have disappeared. Theres also this weird shaded panel at the top of my screen which was never there before. When clicking on the shaded panel, it opens one of the files I had on my desktop.Additionally, when I go to my...
  3. Desktop icons have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons have disappeared: I restarted my laptop and noticed all my desktop icons have disappeared. Theres also this weird shaded panel at the top of my screen which was never there before. When clicking on the shaded panel, it opens one of the files I had on my desktop.Additionally, when I go to my...
  4. Email accounts have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email accounts have disappeared.: We have 2 Windows 10 email accounts - Bigpond, via Telstra, via Microsoft. They have both disappeared. When I click on the Mail icon, there is nothing there, Normally our 2 accounts would be listed, but neither appears. We can access our Webmail, via Telstra, but I find this...
  5. Icons on pictures have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons on pictures have disappeared: When I view my folders, the pictures have disappeared. How do I get them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-pictures-have-disappeared/659eaf3b-ec22-4339-bfec-fac88c2311db
  6. Desktop Icons have disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons have disappeared: All of the icons on my desktop have disappeared. The text for the APPs is there and clickable. All programs appear to work. Also in the FILE EXPLORER even when I have the View marked as show Icons larger, medium etc. they do not show. On the desktop itself I also have it...
  7. Emails disappearing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  8. icons within my email disappeared -

icons within my email disappeared -: the icons at the bottom of my email disappeared - I have no bold no font size - no attachment symbol - nothing I think they might have disappeared when I updated windows. How do I find these and put them back in my email? Thanks for your help....
  9. My wireless Icon has disappeared

My wireless Icon has disappeared: My wireless Icon has disappeared, How can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-icon-has-disappeared/769417e7-4dff-4c5a-bb26-798415bf68f0
  10. Desktop Icons Have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Have Disappeared: Well, I did something, but cannot find out what it was I dis or how to rectify it. This AM when starting Windows 10 Home, I had no icons on the desktop. Using the file explorer>desktop, they are there, so i did not delete them. Somehow I have hidden them from view. The normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xp490b 0x8004003

2. my icon has disappeared for mt email

3. my email has disappeared from my windows phone

4. why has my email icon on windows start disappeared,
  5. my email icon has disappeared from my laptop,
  6. emails acess has disappeared,
  7. icon for email has disappeared,
  8. settings and delete icons have disappeared for emails,
  9. the icon for email has disappeared ,
  10. Email icon disappeared and cant access email,
  11. email icon disappeared