Windows 10: Email. How dependant on my ISP is my Webmail account?

Discus and support Email. How dependant on my ISP is my Webmail account? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am currently in the process of changing ISP and have been told that if I do, i will only be able to access my email account for 90 day after leaving... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Orinoo, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Orinoo Win User

Email. How dependant on my ISP is my Webmail account?

I am currently in the process of changing ISP and have been told that if I do, i will only be able to access my email account for 90 day after leaving them. Do I need to have any concerns about this, as I am using the webmail which came with my site domain? I don't use my ISP's Email at all, these days, and haven't done so for about 10 years other than when they ask for my email address which I acquired when I first registered. Thanks in advance.
    Windows 10 Version 2004

:)

Orinoo, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Carol_cub Win User

Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP

We are changing our ISP to another ISP. If all emails are in Microsoft Outlook 2003 already, will they still be there after the switch. And, how do I copy all contacts from webmail ISP to Microsoft Outlook 2003?

Carol_cub, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 31, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Email. How dependant on my ISP is my Webmail account? - Similar Threads - Email dependant ISP

2. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  3. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  4. My username is an Email address that linked to my previous ISP. How can I change that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My username is an Email address that linked to my previous ISP. How can I change that...: I want to change my Windows account username. It is currently an email address that will be closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-username-is-an-email-address-that-linked-to-my/efc472b6-7d5e-4581-b1a1-eda121d8270f
  5. My username is an Email address that linked to my previous ISP. How can I change that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My username is an Email address that linked to my previous ISP. How can I change that...: I want to change my Windows account username. It is currently an email address that will be closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-username-is-an-email-address-that-linked-to-my/efc472b6-7d5e-4581-b1a1-eda121d8270f
  6. My username is an Email address that linked to my previous ISP. How can I change that...

7. i can not get my email from my isp

i can not get my email from my isp: please help me get my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-my-email-from-my-isp/3ba2bac0-7c58-4203-bbd4-b7341f8a6d3a
  8. Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP: We are changing our ISP to another ISP. If all emails are in Microsoft Outlook 2003 already, will they still be there after the switch. And, how do I copy all contacts from webmail ISP to Microsoft Outlook 2003?...
  9. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  10. email sync to webmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email sync to webmail: email - Sync with bt.com/email - Since updates by BT my outlook will no longer sync with my BT email. I can find nowhere to direct outlook to access my webmail at 'www.bt.com/email' Help...