Windows 10: Email I received Scammer?

Discus and support Email I received Scammer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yahoo Mail/Inbox Odd! Nov 2 at 1:58 PM PrintRaw message Digi.Microsoft <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: Hello there! Your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DoloresHenderson, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Email I received Scammer?

Yahoo Mail/Inbox

Odd!

Nov 2 at 1:58 PM
    PrintRaw message

Digi.Microsoft <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    To:
    Hello there!

Your recent request to deactivate your windows firewall on 11/02/2020 at 04:11:24 AM EST was accepted by the Microsoft server.

Your request would be processed in 24 hours.

All the security features like Antivirus, Anti Malware and Anti Spyware would be deactivated and would no longer secure your device.

If you think this request was made accidently, please get in touch with the windows firewall security team 1800-935-4871.

Regards,

Window's Firewall Services

1800-935-4871

* I did not make that request. Should I just forget it?

:)

DoloresHenderson, Nov 5, 2020

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Email I received Scammer?

Scammers

May I offer you a suggestion: If you have any emails from the "scammer" gather them and make sure your credit card company knows about them. I was luckily able to recoup my payment. Good Luck.

Care Valkanas, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Email I received Scammer?

1. Email I received Scammer? - Similar Threads - Email received Scammer

2. Email scammer using hotmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email scammer using hotmail: My email was scammed and I have discovered that my emails were being forwarded to two email addresses belonging to the scammer. One was reported to yahoo, who said they took these things seriously but their privacy policy meant they could not advise me of the action they had...
  3. email scammers garbled mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    email scammers garbled mail: Warning from Microsoft that my Windows 10 Dell Computer was invaded and needed tech support and call 800 number. Webroot support identified the exe. commands causing the problem. Is there a Microsoft program to clean up the email?...
  4. email scammers garbled mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email scammers garbled mail: Warning from Microsoft that my Windows 10 Dell Computer was invaded and needed tech support and call 800 number. Webroot support identified the exe. commands causing the problem. Is there a Microsoft program to clean up the email?...
  5. email scammers garbled mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  7. Scammers: I Received Email Show Me Invoice for $66.03

Scammers: I Received Email Show Me Invoice for $66.03: I recently received the email with invoice for $66.03. I did not order anything. Can you please let me know if this is correct or is it one of scammers. [Original Title: Scammers]...
  8. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  9. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  10. Email From Same Scammer

Email From Same Scammer: About 2 weeks ago I had posted a question to the M.S. community and got an email response that appeared to be from M.S. In short, I called the number in the message and ended up getting scammed. I reported it to M.S., but the screens did not allow me to enter much...