Windows 10: Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar

Discus and support Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I performed the latest Windows update and now my email icon appears as a blank space on the task bar. I can right click and it says Mail, I can click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R7ingOFneCity, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar

I performed the latest Windows update and now my email icon appears as a blank space on the task bar. I can right click and it says Mail, I can click the blank space and it opens Mail and I can move the blank space and it moves. The only problem is the blue mail icon is just black blank. I have removed it from the task bar and added it back but same thing. Restart did not help either.

:)

R7ingOFneCity, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar

1. Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar - Similar Threads - Email icon appears

2. Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar: I just downloaded and installed an app. It appears in my Win 10 taskbar as a blank icon, despite the fact that in File Explorer the icon appears correctly against the .exe I can run the app OK if I select this blank icon, but it's annoying not having the correct icon showing....
  3. Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar: I just downloaded and installed an app. It appears in my Win 10 taskbar as a blank icon, despite the fact that in File Explorer the icon appears correctly against the .exe I can run the app OK if I select this blank icon, but it's annoying not having the correct icon showing....
  4. Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  6. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  7. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Firefox 95 icon is shown as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox 95 icon is shown as blank in the task bar: Help!The Firefox 95 icon is shown as blank in the task bar.Is there a way to rebuild the icons?The browser works well though.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-95-icon-is-shown-as-blank-in-the-task-bar/482dddf4-2474-488a-9f0f-d52e59133630
  9. What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this icon that appears on my task bar?: [ATTACH] This icon (The one with the refresh symbol and the orange dot) keeps appearing on my task bar, whenever I mouse over it it disappears and turns into a horizontal scroll icon, then when I un-mouse over the scroll icon disappears and it doesn't reappear for a while....
  10. Task Bar Icon Space Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Icon Space Question: When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies? 14669