Windows 10: email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress

Discus and support email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I keep receiving am email every other day from 'netflix' and 'wellsfargo' saying payment card is currently locked basically the usual scam that we... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkCooper_479, May 3, 2020.

1. email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress

hi

I keep receiving am email every other day from 'netflix' and 'wellsfargo' saying payment card is currently locked basically the usual scam that we all get

this one however is different … the email address it says its from is my own ! I don't understand how there doing it , theres no sent items in my sent box iv looked at the view message source … a load of jargin came up , also wwet into security and checked loction of log ins, all my normal log ins, I sense my emai is somehow hacked ? but that would mean my whole account is and there just sending me normal phishing emails? I just cant see it, scanned my pc and no virus. I have windows 10 so I presume its scanning constantly anyways as its all up to date? any ideas ? iv also changed my passwords and am still getting the same to emails

:)

MarkCooper_479, May 3, 2020
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, May 3, 2020
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 3, 2020
  4. email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress

I cant delete emails in my inbox

I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox?
    Any suggestions

David Fuchs, May 3, 2020
Thema:

email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress

1. email in my inbox says its sent from my own email adress - Similar Threads - email inbox says

2. Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...: The email says: “Hello. It's time to face some facts, I have news for you.9/7/2023 4:21:36 AM-On this day, I hacked into your device's operating system and gained full access to your account. "WAMzk". I have been closely observing you for a long time.I've introduced software...
  3. Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...: The email says: “Hello. It's time to face some facts, I have news for you.9/7/2023 4:21:36 AM-On this day, I hacked into your device's operating system and gained full access to your account. "WAMzk". I have been closely observing you for a long time.I've introduced software...
  4. Email Inbox

Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox

Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox: Every time I send an email in the Windows 10 Mail app, I get duplicate copies of that email in my In box? Why is this and how can it be rectified?...
  6. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  7. scam emails sent from my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam emails sent from my account: I am sending out scam emails from my account loads of them. I can see them in my sent folder. I cant change my password as I updated my security information and cant get into my account until 23/5/20, I tried to recover my account but don't seem to give enough right answers,...
  8. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  9. Emails disappeared from inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappeared from inbox: Opened the computer this morning to find only today's emails showing in inbox. All from yesterday back have disappeared from both email accounts. I tried solving it with google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?...
  10. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wellsfargo hotmail.com