Windows 10: email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder.

Discus and support email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need to help to resolve the issue... cheers JP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paultekura, May 7, 2019.

1. email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder.

need to help to resolve the issue...

cheers JP

:)

paultekura, May 7, 2019

2. Emails going straight to spam folder

iPhone 6 my work emails do not go into inbox but straight to spam folder and phone does not alert me

petercharlesIE, May 7, 2019
  3. Where do Gmail archived emails go?

I am aware others have asked similar questions, but I'm still unclear exactly what the answer is.

I am using the Windows 10 email client, and have two inboxes coming into it. Microsoft lists them as two separate inboxes, an Outlook Hotmail one, and Gmail. They are not joined.

Most of my emails are from Gmail. When an email comes in and the little box pops up on the right hand bottom corner of the screen, one of the options is 'archive'. When I click that, the email disappears - somewhere. Who knows where. A search of file manager
    hasn't turned up anything that looks likely, and from other answers on this site it appears Microsoft is in no hurry to provide an archive folder for Gmail accounts. I can see the Archive folder in the other part of the email client, but it says that folder
    is empty.

1. Does anybody know where the emails go to when I select the Archive option for a Gmail that comes into the in box?

2. If I joined the Hotmail and Gmail inboxes together, does anybody know if the Gmail emails would actually archive into the only available Archive folder?

thanks

LeanneMete, May 7, 2019
  4. email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder.

Archive email from Microsoft email account (in Windows Phone 10 Outlook (and elsewhere))

I have a Lumia 640 running Windows 10. The built in Outlook app has a useful 'swipe to archive' feature which lets me clear messages out my inbox without deleting them. I have a linked inbox combining email from multiple accounts.

For emails from my gmail account, this works perfectly. However, for emails from my microsoft account (live.com), swiping deletes instead. The same action, in the same app, gives different results!

Looking in 'settings' > 'quick actions', I get the message 'the following accounts do not allow you to archive...' and it lists my microsoft account.

Archiving in this sense may have been a gmail invention. Archiving in the microsoft world usually means client side archiving (i.e. moving messages in outlook desktop to a new storage file). But the fact that it is natively supported (and the default swipe
    action) in windows phone suggests microsoft support it too. Can Microsoft email accounts do this? Have I set up my phone wrong?

fredsmith999, May 7, 2019
Thema:

email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder.

1. email INBOX out of action...all emails going straight to ARCHIVE Folder. - Similar Threads - email INBOX action

2. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  3. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  4. Email Inbox

Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Unable to archive emails

Unable to archive emails: Hello, I am unable to archive emails in Mail for Windows 10 app. When I click on archive, it automatically disappears from archived emails within a minute. I am unable to recover those emails. Is there a solution?...
  6. Problem with archiving emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with archiving emails: I want toarchive emails from gmail address and try to use mailstore home version.12. However, I will get ssl error, and mailstore requires to switch off content filtering. I use Windows 10 and am running AVG...
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. go to email inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"
  9. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  10. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail is going straight to archive

2. how can i get email in my inbox and not my archieve box?

3. emails going straight to archive rule rules

4. outlook message going straight to archive,
  5. mails going to archieve folder,
  6. all e[mails are going to my archive folder,
  7. non-junk emails are going straight to Archive