Windows 10: EMAIL, INBOX

Discus and support EMAIL, INBOX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carol.P2046, Mar 14, 2019.

1. EMAIL, INBOX

After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10

:)

Carol.P2046, Mar 14, 2019
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Mar 14, 2019
  4. EMAIL, INBOX

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

EMAIL, INBOX

1. EMAIL, INBOX - Similar Threads - EMAIL INBOX

2. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  3. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  4. why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk: Every time i get mail from the two sources in the question, they each load with 8 identical copies, and i keep having to delete all but one each time.I'm using MS Office 97 and still have the installation disc. I've tried re-installing but to no avail.Please hepThanksBryan...
  5. why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk

why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk: Every time i get mail from the two sources in the question, they each load with 8 identical copies, and i keep having to delete all but one each time.I'm using MS Office 97 and still have the installation disc. I've tried re-installing but to no avail.Please hepThanksBryan...
  6. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now: Hello,For some reasons all my emails disappeared from my inbox 15 years of emails and now only the last 6 emails I've received after the deletion showed up so far. The little number "6" also appears close to the title "inbox" to show that I have 6 unread messages, while I...
  7. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now: Hello,For some reasons all my emails disappeared from my inbox 15 years of emails and now only the last 6 emails I've received after the deletion showed up so far. The little number "6" also appears close to the title "inbox" to show that I have 6 unread messages, while I...
  8. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...
  10. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...