Windows 10: Email Junk mail folder

Discus and support Email Junk mail folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mario#, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Mario# Win User

Email Junk mail folder

Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet,

any ideas

mario

:)

Mario#, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 9, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Email Junk mail folder

Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

I don't see those options on my Hotmail account....on the web <---- I access my email from on the web, not on my desktop. Here is a pic of my Junk mail folder....on the web...

Email Junk mail folder [​IMG]

Hotmail.com AND Outlook.com are same mail programs.....on the web....

OldMike65, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Email Junk mail folder

1. Email Junk mail folder - Similar Threads - Email Junk mail

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...
  5. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  6. MAIL - junk email seperating from real email

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAIL - junk email seperating from real email: Just upgraded Windows 10. Email changed for Live Mail to MAIL. I do not like the new format, but have no idea how to change it. In Live Mail - I could block senders emails do they appear in my junk mail box spam notifications and newsletters etc so my inbox was not full of...
  7. MAIL - junk mail sperating from real email

MAIL - junk mail sperating from real email: Just upgraded Windows 10. Email changed for Live Mail to MAIL. I do not like the new format, but have no idea how to change it. In Live Mail - I could block senders emails do they appear in my junk mail box spam notifications and newsletters etc so my inbox was not full of...
  8. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  9. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  10. Win10 Mail - can it notify me of emails in junk folder?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - can it notify me of emails in junk folder?: In the Windows 10 Mail program I get notifications when I get an e-mail in the notifications section of the tray except when an e-mail goes to the junk folder. Is it possible to have it notify me even when a mail goes to the junk folder? 77646

Users found this page by searching for:

1. block junk mail windows 10