Windows 10: Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them

Discus and support Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I'm in a situation where one of our software sends emails with links to approve certain types of requests you get a link to approve and a link to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by scarja_, May 17, 2022.

1. scarja_ Win User

Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them

Hi,I'm in a situation where one of our software sends emails with links to approve certain types of requests you get a link to approve and a link to refuse. If these email notifications are sent through a connector typically our on-prem exchange server in our 365 exchange server on our tenant then all is well. If instead they are sent through a software I have running that accepts incoming SMTP requests and sends the email through the graph APIs after about 30/40 minutes of having received the email something scans\opens the email links thus approving the requests without the users knowled

:)

scarja_, May 17, 2022

2. linked email connections not working

Suddenly am unable to receive emails in 3 linked email servers, yahoo, gmail, outlook. nothing is received not shown in folders.

tried to re connect link of the 3 but in outlook no save or other select icon appeared to complete the connection.

the windows mail icon does list the 3 servers as connected but they are not displaying any mails/messages.

my yahoo account is daily filled with 40-100 new spam emails at least. Today, nothing.

Please send any suggestions, please.

* Moved from IE11/Win 10

klaro 1590, May 17, 2022
  3. J0hny Win User
    Scan for artifacts

For how long scan for artifacts test needs to scan, to be sure that the OC I've made is stable. The first time I've ran the test for 40 minutes without artifacts. Three or four minutes later I've ran it again. It looks like it last about 7 minutes and restart the timer. I wasn't looking so i'm not sure was there any artifacts. After this error I ran it several times for 30-40 minutes without errors. In 3D marks also I can't notice any artifacts. Is this means that the frequencies are stable *Confused Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them :confused:

J0hny, May 17, 2022
  4. Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them

Scan for artifacts

u dont run artifact scan for 40 minutes... u run it for 40 hours

rpgbefore..., May 17, 2022
Thema:

Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them

1. Email links being scanned 30/40 minutes after recieving them - Similar Threads - Email links being

2. Wifi Adapter keeps disappearing after 30-40 minutes detailed description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter keeps disappearing after 30-40 minutes detailed description: I have a Dell XPS 13 9305 laptop and my Network adapter is KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200D2W and recently I have been facing network issues. The following are the methods that I tried from all the community forums that I could find: 1. In device...
  3. Wifi Adapter keeps disappearing after 30-40 minutes detailed description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Adapter keeps disappearing after 30-40 minutes detailed description: I have a Dell XPS 13 9305 laptop and my Network adapter is KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200D2W and recently I have been facing network issues. The following are the methods that I tried from all the community forums that I could find: 1. In device...
  4. BSOD - Reference by Pointer, Occurring every 30-40 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Reference by Pointer, Occurring every 30-40 minutes: Good EveningAbout 2 days ago, my Dell Laptop suddenly started BSOD'ing every 30-40 minutes. It occurs when it's in game, idling, watching netflix, or simply sleeping, will suddenly reset, and BSOD. I have run Windows update, and ensured latest update installed, and checked as...
  5. BSOD - Reference by Pointer, Occurring every 30-40 minutes

BSOD - Reference by Pointer, Occurring every 30-40 minutes: Good EveningAbout 2 days ago, my Dell Laptop suddenly started BSOD'ing every 30-40 minutes. It occurs when it's in game, idling, watching netflix, or simply sleeping, will suddenly reset, and BSOD. I have run Windows update, and ensured latest update installed, and checked as...
  6. Microsoft Lifecam Overexposes After About 30-40 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifecam Overexposes After About 30-40 minutes: When I first begin using the Microsoft Lifecam on Zoom it works fantastic. No matter what the lighting conditions are, it adjusts perfectly. However, every time I use it, if I'm on a call for more than 30 minutes, it will suddenly begin to over expose the video. At that point...
  7. Microsoft Lifecam Overexposes After About 30-40 minutes

Microsoft Lifecam Overexposes After About 30-40 minutes: When I first begin using the Microsoft Lifecam on Zoom it works fantastic. No matter what the lighting conditions are, it adjusts perfectly. However, every time I use it, if I'm on a call for more than 30 minutes, it will suddenly begin to over expose the video. At that point...
  8. Microsoft Lifecam Overexposes After About 30-40 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 LTSC shutting down everytime, after any 30-40 minutes

Windows 10 LTSC shutting down everytime, after any 30-40 minutes: У меня выключается ноутбук через какое-то неопределенное время, возможно, когда я отхожу от него. Видимо из-за гибернации.Батарея не рабочая в ноутбуке, но от питания он работает хорошо на линуксе, а виндовс выключается.К тому же не просто без предупреждения, а я вижу...
  10. Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes: Hello All, My Windows 10 is frequently crashing a lot. Its been almost a week now. I have no idea how to analyze the root cause of the problem. The problem seems to start when I'm using office products such as Excel and Word and sometimes both at the same time. Can...