Windows 10: Email links disappear from forwarded emails using Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Email links disappear from forwarded emails using Windows Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know Windows Mail is the preferred way to send email in Win 10, but we find it not to be as useful as Windows Live Mail. Having said that, since... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MRM4, Nov 19, 2019.

1. MRM4 Win User

Email links disappear from forwarded emails using Windows Live Mail

I know Windows Mail is the preferred way to send email in Win 10, but we find it not to be as useful as Windows Live Mail. Having said that, since upgrading to Win 10 on some machines and getting new machines with Win 10, we are finding email links are disappearing on forwarded emails. Seems like I saw this issue several editions of Windows back. Not sure what causes this. Anyone know if there is a setting or a way to fix this? Thanks.

:)

2. Mustang Win User

Forwarding emails saved to desktop

Thanks for the inpurt dachina.

I knew Win 10 Mail was limited, but had tried various other email clients when I couldn't install Win Live Mail on my Win 10 Pro 64bit OS. These included Win 10 Mail, Outlook, eM Client and Thuderbird. And none of them really did was I was able to do in Win Live Mail. I was prepared to stick with Win 10 Mail, but after saving several emails to archives, I discovered these emails could not be forwarded or replied to from within the saved email. Hence the reason for this thread.

I had posted a separate thread to seek help installing Win Live Mail, as the installer kept failing, no matter what i did. But despite trying all the suggestions, and failing, I finally go it installed, after I created this thread.

This is a link to the other thread HERE!

Mustang, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 19, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Email links disappear from forwarded emails using Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Email links disappear

2. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  3. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  4. Recover emails from windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Recover emails from windows live mail: Hello everybody, I used windows live mail for years however recently I had a problem with my HDD and windows 10 was so bad that it wouldn't start (I tested 10 different ways) So I decided to take advantage and buy an SSD and make a new clean install. Now I have both hard...
  5. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  6. Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  7. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  8. forward emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....
  9. Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail: I am setting up Windows Mail on my new Windows 10 desktop computer. I want to transfer my Windows Live emails on Windows 7 to Windows Mail on Windows 10. I have 26 folders and subfolders on the old computer. How do I do that? Thanks, cb 79288
  10. Live email link problems

in Browsers and Email
    Live email link problems: For the last 10 years I have used a snippet of JavaScript in web pages to encode clients’ email addresses. These worked fine on all our websites until a recent Windows 10 Update. People using Windows XP and Windows 7 have no problems with the live links. Now our clients’...