Windows 10: Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

Discus and support Email links not working in Earthlink Email program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by subyroo, Mar 3, 2019.

1. subyroo Win User

Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he comes back to it later in the day it will work.

He uses Firefox as his browser and VLC for audio & video.

Can anybody help give us some ideas as to where we should be looking to get the links working properly.

:)

subyroo, Mar 3, 2019

2. Earthlink email with Exchange

I have a client who insists on using his earthlink.net POP email address. He wants to have the ability to have his email, calendar and contacts sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. Obviously, I'm thinking an Exchange account. EarthLink doesn't offer Hosted Exchange. Are there any options available that I can recommend to my client that would allow him to keep using his Earthlink.net/POP email address as well as taking advantage of the benefits of a hosted exchange?

robdam1001, Mar 3, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

Need a good email program

Hello,

Looking for a good email program that's simple to use. Thanks

EastCoasthandle, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

1. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program - Similar Threads - Email links working

2. Links in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links in email: When I click on a link in an email, a window full of code pops up. I click again and the link opens up. How do I get rid of the box of code that comes up first ? 169087
  3. Links in emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links in emails: I routinely receive notices from court clerks advising that a new pleading or motion has been filed in a case in which I am involved. These emails contain a link that should take me directly to the newly filed document. However, the links are not active. How do I activate...
  4. Email links not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email links not working: I have for the last hour had issues with opening links within an email message, it won't go to the website the link is attached to. It just says it can't open with the address that the link is provided for. It also doesn't give me any error codes or anything. Why is this...
  5. Email Linked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Linked?: My past fathers account is stuck to mine, what can I do to remove it. He doesn't know anything either. Help is much appreciated Pic | | v [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-linked/7460f915-9332-4481-bb5b-4046d9b87c8b
  6. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

in Browsers and Email
    Email links not working in Earthlink Email program: I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he comes back to it later in the day it will work. He uses Firefox as his browser and VLC for audio & video. I have to save...
  7. links in email doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    links in email doesn't work: When I try to click on a link in my email this keep coming up https://e.microsoft.com/key-2530502.D.CNvKf.F.K5.-.GMdkY9. What does it mean and why it takes me to the Microsoft main page?...
  8. Links in my emails are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links in my emails are not working: Why are the links in my emails no longer working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/links-in-my-emails-are-not-working/10eec11b-df6d-4254-90c9-7005b44c3610
  9. emailing links

in Browsers and Email
    emailing links: When I try to add a You Tube link to an email it says "We couldn't add your attachments. Please try again." 112071
  10. Earthlink email with Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Earthlink email with Exchange: I have a client who insists on using his earthlink.net POP email address. He wants to have the ability to have his email, calendar and contacts sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. Obviously, I'm thinking an Exchange account. EarthLink doesn't offer Hosted...